Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Both decent enough, although you will want to rip out Brian Knobbs' vocal cords so he stops fucking shouting in that bastard obnoxious voice all the while.

Holy Christ I coudn't stick it. Saggs almost murmurs so I turned up the volume, then Knobs made my ears bleed.

A horrid sound.

• Moderators
Both decent enough, although you will want to rip out Brian Knobbs' vocal cords so he stops fucking shouting in that bastard obnoxious voice all the while.

Holy Christ I coudn't stick it. Saggs almost murmurs so I turned up the volume, then Knobs made my ears bleed.

A horrid sound.

Almost as bad as Hawk continually snorting up bogies and snot.

Just watched the Chyna YouShoot and it was horrific. She just didn't seem to be comfortable at all with 80% of the questions or grasp the concept of a shoot, not on Ole Anderson levels but still a poor showing. Thats probably the first KC release i wouldn't recommend to people as they are usually spot on but they've hit a landmine with this one IMO.

Just watching the Craig Pittman shoot. Comes across as a really nice guy but prone to the usual wrestler exaggerations. So far he's discussed a "classic" match he had with Jim Duggan in WCW, how he stretched The Giant in the Power Plant (possible I suppose, but unlikely), how he helped to "pioneer the transformation" of WCW during the nWo era and the safety aspects of rapelling "thousands of feet" from the arena ceiling.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Bloodstained Memoirs crew? Cue the fanboys turning up in a bit then.Anyway, I watched the John Nord 2007 RF Shoot the other day. One of the best I've seen in ages. A really nice guy with a top sense of humour. Recommended.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators

Its Coming ...And its not done by Feinstein by the looks of it.

Anyone watch Bloodstained Memoirs? Was it just a collection of talking heads, or do you get to hear the interviewer too?Because I need to know if this is going to be a swotted-up, quick on his feet Sean Oliver type asking the questions, or a mumbling RF/Highspots idiot that's going to blow the chance at the greatest thing that ever happened.

Bloodstained Memoirs crew? Cue the fanboys turning up in a bit then.Anyway, I watched the John Nord 2007 RF Shoot the other day. One of the best I've seen in ages. A really nice guy with a top sense of humour. Recommended.

Saw this recently. He mentions about Dusty Rhodes and his muffler. Never heard any mention of this anywhere else, am i alone??

• Paid Members

I asked this question a while back in the Questions thread, but here seems more appropriate. Has anyone got any idea where I could watch that Tony Atlas Youshoot in a totally legit, not illegal at all way.

Anyone watch Bloodstained Memoirs? Was it just a collection of talking heads, or do you get to hear the interviewer too?Because I need to know if this is going to be a swotted-up, quick on his feet Sean Oliver type asking the questions, or a mumbling RF/Highspots idiot that's going to blow the chance at the greatest thing that ever happened.
On the original it had Dean Ayass asking questions (which were edited in) and then cutting to the wrestlers giving the answers. As he's physically not there, its just a relay of questions with no follow-ups or conversation.Bloodstained Memoirs wasn't a shoot type deal. It was supposed to be a documentary with wrestling figureheads talking about stuff in the business. They had some interesting interviews with Piper, Ultimo Dragon & Great Muta. But there was also rubbish like Jericho talking about his music, a Mick Foley book signing and no probing questions to any of the interviewee's. Edited by Rossman

On the original it had Dean Ayass asking questions (which were edited in) and then cutting to the wrestlers giving the answers. As he's physically not there, its just a relay of questions with no follow-ups or conversation.Bloodstained Memoirs wasn't a shoot type deal. It was supposed to be a documentary with wrestling figureheads talking about stuff in the business. They had some interesting interviews with Piper, Ultimo Dragon & Great Muta. But there was also rubbish like Jericho talking about his music, a Mick Foley book signing and no probing questions to any of the interviewee's.
That's pretty much it in a nutshell for me. The Jericho chapter was an absolute waste of time and a complete let down, and Mick Foley might as well not have been included and just let the Muta scene run longer. Special discredit also needs to go to Molly Holly banging on about God for too long also. But to give credit where its due, their filming did look the nuts and they became a lot more bearable recently on their Facebook where instead of just coming out with annoying hyperbole like they had done previously, they started revealing cool little factoids about the interviews. So I'll be giving this a chance and I'm genuinely interested to see who else they got to sit down if they managed to get Dynamite. That said, I doubt we'll see this in 2012.