Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Just finished watching Chyna's YouShoot, I really enjoyed it (it's a YouShoot, they're rarely dull). Chyna is clearly mental but she was likeable enough.

Gutted they kind of no sold Ian's amazing Ahmed Johnson question (well Sean Oliver liked it). It is a beaut, it had me hee hawing for ages.

• Paid Members

It was pretty boring. She no-sold too much stuff. The best part was, genuinely, Ian's question.

Currently watching the Shane Douglas 1994 ECW Timeline, quite interesting in places but fairly boring in others. Which is fitting, really.

• Paid Members

Just watched the Terry Taylor Highspots Behind The Curtain shoot. There's a frosty moment half way through it. Terry Taylor is asked about the stuff about TNA not paying for the medical expenses and Taylor goes positively nutty about it. He loses his shit for a second. Even I'm wafting my collar watching it. "Yes they were paid. I read that Cagesideseats website and how do they know?". Taylor then looks at him and says "if you've got something to say, say it?" The interviewer (the highspots tosser) is arsey with Tel from the start of the interview. And the highspots bloke is on camera like Sean Oliver these days as well for some reason.

THEN: he starts asking him about sexually harrassing Karen Angle or something. Poor Terry is just sitting there with a "what the fuck?" look on his farm yard rooster esque face. I wish he'd have pecked his eyes out, the creep.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

This is him (the one that isn't Justin Lyger). He's rotten. At least Feinstein knows when to such the fuck up. There's nothing worse than an interviewer who tries to get arsey but doesn't seem to have the self belief in going through with it. He has a go at Taylor and when the Rooster asks what he's dicking on about, he just goes quiet for a few seconds.

22559_339244530228_500745228_4717580_913700_n.jpg

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
This is him (the one that isn't Justin Lyger). He's rotten. At least Feinstein knows when to such the fuck up. There's nothing worse than an interviewer who tries to get arsey but doesn't seem to have the self belief in going through with it. He has a go at Taylor and when the Rooster asks what he's dicking on about, he just goes quiet for a few seconds.

He did a shoot with Ron Simmons which is incredibly awkward because he doesn't know when to stop pursuing a line of enquiry. Total dickhead.

Is the Jerry Jarrett WCW 2000 Guest Booker any good?

From my recollection, no. It's nowhere near as bad as Cornette's Invasion one, but it's still pretty shit. I forget exactly what stuff Jarrett came up with, but it was stuff that was about fifteen years out of date by 2000. I think his big feud was Hogan vs Sid, and he was building up Jeff Jarrett as a young prettyboy babyface.

Edited by King Pitcos