Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

The live YouShoot with Dixie was shit.

Just what I thought. That could have been special, but it was softball after softball in something which was hyped as being a confrontational piece. Seeing "Vince Russo" in this environment you instantly think of people ripping him on his bookings etc but then it suddenly dawns: even if somebody really wants to push their argument - who wants to see the argument? Russo did an in depth interview years ago with Wrestlecrap which is what folk wanted at the time, as it were to be believed as a lamb being led to the slaughter right? Only it wasn't. Vince said his piece, admits he isn't a wrestling guy - although he respects wrestlers backgrounds etc - and comes off as a rational guy justifying the pros AND cons of his style. If somebody wanted to waste their time arguing with him I can see Russo being the bigger man which would just create boring viewing and a waste of my time.

Just watched the new Outlaws shoot, check it out. They have some good stuff to say about getting sober, regretting being dicks when they were off their tits all the time etc. WWE need to get these back on a nostalgia tour quick fucking sharp.

Ole Anderson, Jerry Jarrett, Bad News Brown

What about them?

He's got a pretty good gimmick of replying to the OP on loads of threads that have been around for ages. I'd imagine this would be a response to that. It's extra-helpful that the posts are normally a line or two without even an attempt to reference anything else before it.

• 4 weeks later...

Havent read all of this thread, but is there a Mick Foley Shoot which talks about his pre-2000 career? Im assuming there must be. The reason I ask is because Im about 2.5 hours into his Straight Shootin interview (which I downloaded ages ago), and was disappointed that it basically started from his 2000 Commish gimmick. Its been pretty good, but I assume there is one out there that covers all the older stuff. Cant find it on a google search, though.

I also watched Ivory's 2001 Timeline shoot thing. It was a good watch, and at the end I was shocked that I had just watched 2 hours of Ivory's thoughts of WWF in 2001. I dont think Ive watched 2 hours of Ivory's matches in total, yet the format on this shoot made it entertaining to watch a low profile diva's thoughts for a couple of hours. Any other good Timeline shoot interviews?

Havent read all of this thread, but is there a Mick Foley Shoot which talks about his pre-2000 career? Im assuming there must be. The reason I ask is because Im about 2.5 hours into his Straight Shootin interview (which I downloaded ages ago), and was disappointed that it basically started from his 2000 Commish gimmick. Its been pretty good, but I assume there is one out there that covers all the older stuff. Cant find it on a google search, though.

He talks a bit about on Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling from a few months back.