THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Admin
On 17/10/2017 at 10:15 AM, Onyx2 said:

All these years later, and we still can't perform two searches in 30 seconds.

image.png.ac7d5d4c0ea411be9b111256b8439acf.png

@Onyx2 I just made it a bit more relaxed for you as a Paid Member :)

IPB is a huge database hog and the search in particular is enough to lock up the server fairly quickly so the settings are pretty conservative. You can't search back longer than 30 days for example, right now.

We're running on the limit as far as RAM goes and want to avoid doubling the cost if I can so keeping things real tight!

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, ianmingo said:

Then don't post in it you spacker 

Can you demonstrate by not posting in any thread?

Cheers, duck.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce
My cock is massive

I've posted something similar in a reply in the TV show topic, I guess it's better suited to discuss in here. But what is the point of the dislike/ like function on here? It's not reliable and is biased. Yes I know I'm opening myself up to plenty more dislikes on this post but it seems to me people just dislike your posts if they dislike the poster. I was accused of being an ex forum member a few days ago, who must of been really disliked, and in the space of 4 days I've had about 35 dislikes to my posts. I guess probably one or 2 of the post may of deserved a dislike or 2 as I attempted to banter with somone when I suggested they were a lookalike for Joey Styles, that's fair enough, I suspect if someone else posted it some people may have found it funny and liked the post. But some of the post were general discussions about the topic, for example my post in the TV discussion, which was asking if people had watched a programme and my thoughts on the episode, isn't that the idea? What's to dislike? 

Any way just thought I'd share my thoughts on it. What are yours?

Dislike away 😂

To keep my paido status, do I need to pay in each year? Think it was this time last year I paid in. 

Also, re the 30 day search, can I ask a mod to look back further? Looking for a mania stats thread for a quiz I need to do 

cheers 

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Louch said:

To keep my paido status, do I need to pay in each year? Think it was this time last year I paid in. 

Also, re the 30 day search, can I ask a mod to look back further? Looking for a mania stats thread for a quiz I need to do 

cheers 

Just tag @tiger_rick. Stats are his bag.