THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Your joke was really really shit though, tbf.

That I accept. But if you posted a list of your top 10 favourite tag teams, and 60 people downvoted it, would it irk you slightly?

Used to post on a forum that used the same voting system and it was great. Easy way to work out the best/worst posts at the end of the year, and it was amusing watching some of the mongs throwing hissy fits when they got downvoted into oblivion. Wonder whether Moo can add a leaderboard with highest voted posts of the week/month - there's a lot of threads I don't read anymore but would still like to read the best posts (Post of the Year thread was good for this when it was more active).

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, herbie747 said:

That I accept. But if you posted a list of your top 10 favourite tag teams, and 60 people downvoted it, would it irk you slightly?

I may be missing something here, but has this happened?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, herbie747 said:

Depends if Head Cheese was on it or not.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Duke said:

I may be missing something here, but has this happened?

It's very simple Duke, someone made a shit joke that they think is great and it got down voted. This doesn't bother him at all, despite the string of posts lambasting the down votes and the people who did it which may make you think it does bother him, but don't be fooled because it doesn't. 

But it's not even about that post, don't think the posts which read like it is are what they seem. It's all just representative of the possibility that people could use an arbitrary voting system to do something or other, not that it matters or bothers him but it is a possible injustice that should be stopped before it happens. 

But it doesn't bother him. But the people who down voted that shit joke are dicks. 

So come on Duke, keep up. 

• Paid Members

Oh no, I got that much. I was just confirming whether the tag team thing actually happened or if Herbie's concern about the downvoting was about something happening that hasn't happened. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is anybody else having difficulty viewing full posts in older topics, particularly the ones in Gold? For example, Frankie Crisp's post in the wonderful personal low points thread is showing up like this with the majority of the post missing.

I've noticed it in a few other threads too, but I'll be disappointed if that thread in particular isn't preserved in its full glory.