THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Joey Joe Joe said:

Can someone explain the voting system. Is this only a mod thing? I tried to search but nothing came up

Hi. You need to be a paid up member to vote. I believe your allowed a set number of UP votes and Down votes per day.

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Here you go, chief.  This was the discussion thread from last years.  @BigJag did a general one for all kinds of motor sports.  Good thread as well!

@Keith Houchen cheers for the endorsement.

@Undefeated Steak the Motor Racing Nirvana thread was/is a general Motorsport thread. There hasn't been much going on in it for a while. It'll be nice to have some discussion in it. There is also an F1 thread somewhere. Monkee was a regular poster in that thread. Some good behind the scene info in that thread.

• Paid Members

Counting down the days to the new F1 season and desperately hoping it’s better than the last few years! I’ve got tickets for Silverstone too so fingers crossed that Ferrari are going to be more competitive this year.

• Paid Members

Only paidos can upload images without a host, can't they? Or am I confusing this with uploading pics for avatars? Best thing to do is find the image through Google images, copy the image link and paste it- it should then automatically embed the image.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

How come for a wrestling forum we have a mega thread for WWE PPVs yet every UFC event gets its own thread? 

I'd imagine it's because the wrestling section generates a hell of a lot more discussion overall. Even with the individual UFC event threads, there's still nowhere near as much in the MMA forum, partly down to there being fewer events in general, partly down to wrestling having a much longer history, and partly down to wrestling fans being the vast majority. If there were individual WWE PPV threads for every single one, the main forum would get cluttered up pretty quickly, I'd guess.

Edited by Carbomb