THREAD FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UKFF FORUM ONLY!

neil

• Admin

I hadn't changed anything - the issue is a bit odd because nothing has changed in months and months.

I have as of this moment altered a setting in IPB that might be causing this. Can everyone continue to monitor and let me know if things have improved?

• Admin
As far as guidelines for a logo would go, I would say something like the following:

* Simple colour scheme

* Not embarrass anyone viewing at work - ideally not look like a BNP logo(!)

* A landscape type ratio - Current one is 259x86 - totally arbitrary but it doesn't take up much vertical space which is a positive

* Created in a vector format (so it can be resized later without losing quality)

Can I also add things that don't have lots of Photoshop layer styles from 2001 please? It also doesn't have to be red white and blue you know.

I didn't want to discourage people but yes. NO FUCKING GRADIENTS :p .

I liked patiircs - bold & simple. Like Phil Mitchell.

• Awards Moderator

First day back in work and I'm hacked off with it already, so here. I think keeping it simple is the way to go. I haven't got anything other than GCSE Art so apologies for the shitness, but it's more a few suggested themes than final design.

UKFF-Copy_zpsc77a36a9.jpg

I think it's also fitting if the final effort is done in MS Paint and not your fancy stuff.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Reminds me of the old Fila sweatshirt I used to have in my teens.

Yeah as soon as I saw those logos I thought of how cool they would be up the side of a tracksuit pants.

Can we have our own MEM style tracksuits? Because that would be totally an awesome thing.

• Awards Moderator
I hadn't changed anything - the issue is a bit odd because nothing has changed in months and months.

I have as of this moment altered a setting in IPB that might be causing this. Can everyone continue to monitor and let me know if things have improved?

It's behaved itself this evening.