Wrestling Books

Bring Back Minipops

Finished reading the goldust book read it in about 4 hours, too brief from me but the majority is spent talking about his drug abuse.

Death of WCW is quite a funny read and Jericho's first book was good. In contrast, the Hogan book was a work of fiction and the Rock's book was just full of promos

And is it me or are the best wrestling books are the ones not published by WWE?

I've just finished reading Jericho's second book, and much like the first one, I can't really make my mind up. I think I preferred the wrestling portions in this to the first book, but disliked the non-wrestling stuff that much more in this compared to the last one. I'm not adverse to non-wrestling content by the way - as long as they're not Mick Foley spending 18 chapters wanking over Divas or martyring himself for all his charity work, I'm more than happy to learn about other facets of their personality. I just wish Jericho wasn't trying so fucking hard to be my best mate.

Maybe I'm too cynical for it or something, but in both books, I didn't enjoy his Waynes World/Bill and Ted tone, especially when it only pops up half the time when he's on about getting pissed up or his favourite bands. I suppose when I was a bit younger, I'd have wanted him to actually by my best mate, so probably would have loved it for these very reasons, but not so much these days. A decent read though, and still a cut above a lot of the ones they rush out the door these days.

I finished Jericho’s second book last week, which on the whole I thought was good, but not as good as his first.

I then started reading Mick Foley: The hardcore diaries (which I found in Pundland) and I must say I am glad I only paid

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

I recently finished reading Bischoff's book, which is the first wrestling book I've read in a while and must say I loved it, it is quite original compared to other wrestling autobiographies I've read as it isn't about his wrestling career but it is about how he grew up a wrestling fan, then got into AWA and then got to a position to build up WCW and then watched its downfall thus ending up in WWE. Sometimes I lose interest in certain autobiographies and a few months later I'll find a bookmark in them and realise I can't really remember what's already happened and think I'll have to start again so the fact that I didn't lose interest makes me think this book is one of my favourites.

Finished reading the goldust book read it in about 4 hours, too brief from me but the majority is spent talking about his drug abuse.

Death of WCW is quite a funny read and Jericho's first book was good. In contrast, the Hogan book was a work of fiction and the Rock's book was just full of promos

Is Goldust book new or old ?

Is Goldust book new or old ?

The golddust book is new mate according to Amazon it come out on the 6th of Jan 2011 in paperback.