The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

no one would buy it though.

Says who? Have you done the market research to find out that a reality show featuring two famous wrestlers marketed to wrestling fans who buy anything wouldnt sell? Those shite XPW DVD's sell. A Scott Hall DVD would be up their with DVD's of Lost and Family Guy in HMV.

Yeah. OK

Dill, posts like that make me want to grab you and give you a good fucking shake.

I have to agree. If a DVD feature on Brian Pillman can hit the top-ten charts in HMV (eleven years after his passing) like it did, then Scott Hall - easily three times the star that the 'Loose Cannon' ever was - would definitely chart as well.

We have that to look forward to when this final run is over, but long may it continue. Scott Hall is excellent right now.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Nash's contracts up in October. I wonder (all considering that Scott Hall stays as healthy and reliable as he's been recently) if WWE will pick up Hall and Nash for the Hall of Fame? The money WWE pays for the Hall of Fame and merchandise leading into it to stars like these two would be huge. I cant see the Outsiders returning as fulltime characters, but considering who Vince's son-in-law is, I wouldnt be surprised if they return for the Hall of Fame and maybe a DVD.

Unlike DDP, Goldberg or the likes of them, Hall and Nash were massive stars in WWE so a DVD set of these two would no doubt appeal to McMahon. And when Shawn Michaels does get inducted into the Hall of Fame eventually, it'd be ridiculous for them not to mention THOSE ladder matches and THAT bodyguard. Michaels even admits in his book that out of all the Kliq, Hall taught him the most and Nash is his best, best friend.

• Paid Members

Tremendous yet again. Hall's burying of TNA is fucking hilarious "so were already better than TNA then" Pac's reaction is amazing as well. Hopefully these episodes keep coming more regularly, easily the most entertaining thing in wrestling right now.

• Paid Members

Says who? Have you done the market research to find out that a reality show featuring two famous wrestlers marketed to wrestling fans who buy anything wouldnt sell? Those shite XPW DVD's sell. A Scott Hall DVD would be up their with DVD's of Lost and Family Guy in HMV.

Yeah. OK

Dill, posts like that make me want to grab you and give you a good fucking shake.

I have to agree. If a DVD feature on Brian Pillman can hit the top-ten charts in HMV (eleven years after his passing) like it did, then Scott Hall - easily three times the star that the 'Loose Cannon' ever was - would definitely chart as well.

We have that to look forward to when this final run is over, but long may it continue. Scott Hall is excellent right now.

Ok, lets not get stupid now. Fair enough about your opinion about DillKid's posts, but thinking a dvd with Scott Hall and a compilation of rants behind the scenes would "definitely chart" is just daft. As entertaining as these segments are I just cant see how they would sell, at least sell enough to chart. The main problem is finding a distributer that would even back a dvd of this nature and have enough clout to somehow get it into recognised stores. Regarding Pillmans dvd, you forgot one little thing..it was made by a small company known as the WWE.

However, if you are talking about a Scott Hall DVD produced by WWE, then maybe...

Yeah. OK

Ok, lets not get stupid now. Fair enough about your opinion about DillKid's posts, but thinking a dvd with Scott Hall and a compilation of rants behind the scenes would "definitely chart" is just daft. As entertaining as these segments are I just cant see how they would sell, at least sell enough to chart. The main problem is finding a distributer that would even back a dvd of this nature and have enough clout to somehow get it into recognised stores. Regarding Pillmans dvd, you forgot one little thing..it was made by a small company known as the WWE.

However, if you are talking about a Scott Hall DVD produced by WWE, then maybe...

Yeah - you picked me up wrong. I was indeed referring to a WWE-produced three-disc set complimenting Hall's career. And I think such a DVD would be a huge success.

• Paid Members

LZ: "In those days you never wrestled on Sunday, cos Sunday was the day of rest- nothing was open Sunday"

SH: "Even the bars??"

LZ: "Nothing. Not even the stores...."

SH: "Man, I'm glad I wasn't working back then".

Awesome.

Tremendous yet again. Hall's burying of TNA is fucking hilarious "so were already better than TNA then" Pac's reaction is amazing as well. Hopefully these episodes keep coming more regularly, easily the most entertaining thing in wrestling right now.

I loved those as well. "TNA's shit. Sorry, Dixie, we're only serious."

Man I absolutely loved watching these!

He was exactly the same when I met him last year - Awesome! He got in trouble for posing for photos and signing stuff for free - in the bar ;) To be fair - he turned down a beer!

The blokes a legend..

Man I absolutely loved watching these!

He was exactly the same when I met him last year - Awesome! He got in trouble for posing for photos and signing stuff for free - in the bar ;) To be fair - he turned down a beer!

The blokes a legend..

I honestly couldnt imagie Hall turning down a beer

The scotthalltv has to be my favourite channel i am subsribed. It sort of brings out a different side of Hall which you dont get to see. He is a pretty fun guy too.

His face is getting seriously bloated again. It's just like always - being around the tv tapings and PPVs leads him straight to the bottle.

What was he like adam74??

talking of contracts, if Nash's contract is expiring, and hall & Waltman are on 'pay as you play' deals, does that mean we could have that long await DX v's nWo angle?

Yeah, probably. If we forget that A) nobody's been interested in a DX vs NWO storyline in about twelve years, and B) Shawn Michaels is retired.

Archived