The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Hall and Waltman do live commentary on their mates match. Dont even need to tell you that its as funny as ever. Scott Hall calls a black bloke monkey, and swears it isnt racist. The Bad Guy also points out psychology falls ("he got up before you did!") and generally just laughs at things. Apparently he does this in the TNA locker room all the time.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hall and Waltman do live commentary on their mates match.

Their mate has a pretty good look.

LOL at Waltman calling the other guy a fat bastard though. That's a bit rich.

I hope Hall's 'monkey' comments weren't meant racially. I know he tried to say that they weren't- but he needs to watch what he puts out on YouTube if he wants to stay out of trouble with TNA.

• Paid Members

Waltman isnt fat

For a small guy who relies on being athletic in the ring he's not exactly in great shape though. I thought he looked tubby on recent TNA outings. Is that a recent pic?

• Paid Members

Waltman isnt fat

For a small guy who relies on being athletic in the ring he's not exactly in great shape though. I thought he looked tubby on recent TNA outings. Is that a recent pic?

It's from an ARW tour, early this year. He looks in good shape. Are you sure your not thinking of Matt Hardy? Same haircut.

• Paid Members

I reckon if he grew his hair out a bit and 'rallied up' he'd get a shot in the big leagues. Yes.

Shit, I really didn't recognise him without the hair. He's added to his tattoos too.

What an irritating twat he was in WWE.

• Paid Members
What an irritating twat he was in WWE.

He's great on the Scott Hall videos though. Hall does this thing on every video where he asks him a question and either takes the piss out of the response or just turns the camera away from him. Hall seems to like him.

I hope Hall's 'monkey' comments weren't meant racially. I know he tried to say that they weren't- but he needs to watch what he puts out on YouTube if he wants to stay out of trouble with TNA.

Waltmans in pretty decent shape i'd say. But i agree that we just gotta hope Hall wasn't being racist. Whenever he's joking around with waltman there so light-hearted that it's hard to tell what he meant by it. But i remember another Last Call he opens by telling some hispanic looking guy near him to go back to puerta rica but again it's hard to know if that was one of his mates he was joking around with or a random racist comment.

That put aside pretty entertaining stuff from these guys as per usual!

• Paid Members
But i agree that we just gotta hope Hall wasn't being racist. Whenever he's joking around with waltman there so light-hearted that it's hard to tell what he meant by it.

Hall's used the word "monkey" since about 1992. When he was playing Razor Ramon, he used Scarface lines all the time. He even tells a story on his shoot interview where he called Vince McMahon a "monkey" in his Razor voice when he first started doing the gimmick. It didnt cross my mind, until X-Pac started laughing.

But i remember another Last Call he opens by telling some hispanic looking guy near him to go back to puerta rica but again it's hard to know if that was one of his mates he was joking around with or a random racist comment.

That was a TNA announcer (he's even on their bios page). He was just fucking about with him.

Love it. I don't recognise the guy though - who was he in WWE?

How pissed off must Navy Seal have been though to have those two guys taking the piss out of your efforts. I like that he kept giving them shit.

They need to incorporate this into TNA - have Hall and Waltman just piss about backstage like this with full-onScott Hall detox wobble cam.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived