The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

What was he like adam74??

talking of contracts, if Nash's contract is expiring, and hall & Waltman are on 'pay as you play' deals, does that mean we could have that long await DX v's nWo angle?

He was great mate - honestly. Happily signed things and posed for pictures for free. Everytime a camera was pointed at him he put on a cool pose. He got in trouble for doing it, because he was suppose to be doing it in time slots at the desk. About

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
What was he like adam74??

talking of contracts, if Nash's contract is expiring, and hall & Waltman are on 'pay as you play' deals, does that mean we could have that long await DX v's nWo angle?

Yeah, probably. If we forget that A) nobody's been interested in a DX vs NWO storyline in about twelve years, and B) Shawn Michaels is retired.

There was a big possiblity that this was going to be a match at WrestleMania 23. Triple H was injured and Kevin Nash had short hair, so those are two major spanners in the works. There was actually talks with The Outsiders for a possible DX vs. nWo feud. I'd imagine if Michaels was going to return for one last match, it'd be against Hall and Nash. They've dreamed about it for years, but something always happens to fuck it up (Hall getting sacked and Nash's injury put to bed the big Clique reunion in 2002). The ships long since sailed on that one though. I can see Hall and Nash going the Hall of Fame, though.

I doubt there was ever any real plan to make that match, especially at WrestleMania 23 (where Triple H was meant to have his rematch with Cena before he got injured). I remember there being mock-up posters on forums for a DX/NWO Survivor Series a few years back, but even then, nobody really seemed interested. Hall was a write-off at that point, and Nash wasn't held in much higher esteem. I reckon the latest they could really have got away with it would've been 2002, had the NWO comeback gone well. If Nash stayed fit and Hall never got sacked, they could've done that "you best join us or we'll give you a kicking" story that they tried with HHH for about two weeks anyway, and had Michaels return to save him.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Now, since Scott's in the hospital at the moment, we are short on Scott Hall's being really funny. So it was a great suprise when I was falling to sleep watching this Q&A interview with Kid Kash, Raven, Norman Pace and Terry Funk, when Scott Hall just takes over the interview. It's crazy and totally unexpected. Check it out. Raven even shuts up for more than a minute when Halls talking.

From 8:10 onwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_88oCzq9g

Hall is on all of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZt4iXrg6XI

Now, since Scott's in the hospital at the moment, we are short on Scott Hall's being really funny. So it was a great suprise when I was falling to sleep watching this Q&A interview with Kid Kash, Raven, Norman Pace and Terry Funk, when Scott Hall just takes over the interview. It's crazy and totally unexpected. Check it out. Raven even shuts up for more than a minute when Halls talking.

From 8:10 onwards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_88oCzq9g

Hall is on all of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZt4iXrg6XI

and off the back of that, excellent new sig!

• 2 months later...

What a tease! After all that, it's just Meat doing MMA, and nothing on his "medical drama".

Doesn't Scott seem to have a great life? I mean, besides the alcoholism, he seems to spend his time mooching about with a lot of the young wrestlers, who clearly look up to him, plus guys like Larry Z, he travels to various indy shows just to be there and see his guys wrestle. He doesn't seem to have money problems, I guess he's still loaded from the 90s.

That was a waste of time.

Not really.

Gotta love last call, not the best one but its good to see that he's alot better now. Im really looking forward to the next one where he tells us all about his health conditions. It seemed like it had a good clean shave for once but hasn't really lost any of his weight. Hope to seem him get into a bit better shape than to what he was in earlier this year.

That was a waste of time.

Not really.

Gotta love last call, not the best one but its good to see that he's alot better now. Im really looking forward to the next one where he tells us all about his health conditions. It seemed like it had a good clean shave for once but hasn't really lost any of his weight. Hope to seem him get into a bit better shape than to what he was in earlier this year.

Yeah, because watching an unknown indy wrestler on a tiny MMA tournament in Florida is fascinating :bored:

• Paid Members
Yeah, because watching an unknown indy wrestler on a tiny MMA tournament in Florida is fascinating :bored:

Its Ricky Ortiz! He isnt unknown. Who could forget this fucker?

Must say, this edition wasnt to funny. I'll put it down to Hall regaining match fitness. It was more fasinating than anything else. I didnt think I'd live long enough to see a skinhead Ricky Ortiz throw young lads about.

Archived