The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

"Check it out Monday, me and Pac are wrestling Nash and some dude." Fucking hell, is there a funnier line anywhere on the internet than that? Hall going mental at that bloke for taking his picture and the "come on, you could have use escher sketch by now" when the girl was taking ages to use the camera were also highlights. For only putting 5 minute videos on, Hall and Waltman pack a shit load of funny lines into these vids.

"Check it out Monday, me and Pac are wrestling Nash and some dude." Fucking hell, is there a funnier line anywhere on the internet than that? Hall going mental at that bloke for taking his picture and the "come on, you could have use escher sketch by now" when the girl was taking ages to use the camera were also highlights. For only putting 5 minute videos on, Hall and Waltman pack a shit load of funny lines into these vids.

Those guys really enjoy life. A lot. Fucking good on em.

"Check it out Monday, me and Pac are wrestling Nash and some dude." Fucking hell, is there a funnier line anywhere on the internet than that?

Yes.

"Check it out Monday, me and Pac are wrestling Nash and some dude." Fucking hell, is there a funnier line anywhere on the internet than that?

Yes.

Go on then...

No.

Archived