The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

New episode. Contains a LockDown spoiler, but it doesnt really matter. Hall and Nash are in a hotel room drinking a few bottles, listening to the Doors and chatting away to each other. That shouldnt be half as entertaining as it is, but it's so great to see them shooting the shit. Probably the coolest blokes on planet earth and funniest. It's a 10 minute video, but Hall really should do a full hour episodes and release them on DVD like RVD does.

no one would buy it though.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Says who? Have you done the market research to find out that a reality show featuring two famous wrestlers marketed to wrestling fans who buy anything wouldnt sell? Those shite XPW DVD's sell. A Scott Hall DVD would be up their with DVD's of Lost and Family Guy in HMV.

Says who? Have you done the market research to find out that a reality show featuring two famous wrestlers marketed to wrestling fans who buy anything wouldnt sell? Those shite XPW DVD's sell. A Scott Hall DVD would be up their with DVD's of Lost and Family Guy in HMV.

Yeah. OK

• Paid Members

Yeah. OK

You still didnt answer the serious part of my post, asking you to tell me why you dont think anyone will buy it?

Yeah. OK

You still didnt answer the serious part of my post, asking you to tell me why you dont think anyone will buy it?

I don't think they would sell very well, becuase it's not the sort of thing that people tend to spend money on and watch it on TV. It's sort of made for the internet. If it became a DVD series, it would loose everything that makes the current Youtube series fun and entertaining. It would be too serious and professional. Plus any DVD that's

I probably wouldn't buy the DVD if I could download them but I would certainly purchase longer episodes if they were available to download. DVD's take up some space and can be cluttered for something I might only watch once.

Oh, his new episode is awesome. When I watch some classic WCW I'll be looking out for Doors quotes from Nash.

Yeah. OK

I don't think they would sell very well, becuase it's not the sort of thing that people tend to spend money on and watch it on TV. It's sort of made for the internet. If it became a DVD series, it would loose everything that makes the current Youtube series fun and entertaining. It would be too serious and professional. Plus any DVD that's

New episode. Contains a LockDown spoiler, but it doesnt really matter. Hall and Nash are in a hotel room drinking a few bottles, listening to the Doors and chatting away to each other. That shouldnt be half as entertaining as it is, but it's so great to see them shooting the shit. Probably the coolest blokes on planet earth and funniest. It's a 10 minute video, but Hall really should do a full hour episodes and release them on DVD like RVD does.

I think if Hall and Nash could get a guest appearance by Samuel L Jackson the world would simply implode.

Archived