The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

Really annoys me when you get fools in the comments asking what he's doing on his arse at flea markets whilst the rest of the kliq are are at the WWE Hall Of Fame. Not only is that not accurate, Scott and Larry lampooned the fact they'd gone from MSG main events to signing at flea markets, some folk have no sense of real life but at least the guys in the video have a great sense of humour. Come on, after Scott points out how far they've fallen in the world, Larry says "Do you have a gun?" and Scott replies "Hahaha no, I can't get past the background check". Pure gold.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
--Scott Hall said he would not be going to Atlanta for the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in an intervie with Wrestling News Live. He said that he would like to have gone, but has changed his mind because he's not strong enough to put himself in that situation (where everyone is drinking). He said he would instead watch it on PPV. Well, it's not on PPV, but is on the USA Network two nights later.

Observer site.

FUCK!

No Mania road trip videos. It must be for the best though. Couldnt he kip in HBK's room? Just bibles and bottled water in there.

• Paid Members
--Scott Hall said he would not be going to Atlanta for the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in an intervie with Wrestling News Live. He said that he would like to have gone, but has changed his mind because he's not strong enough to put himself in that situation (where everyone is drinking). He said he would instead watch it on PPV. Well, it's not on PPV, but is on the USA Network two nights later.

Observer site.

FUCK!

No Mania road trip videos. It must be for the best though. Couldnt he kip in HBK's room? Just bibles and bottled water in there.

I'm actually happy about this. Shows the man is starting to grow up and take responsibility. I mean, you just know Michael Hayes will spend all night trying to force the poor guy to drink a bottle of Jack Daniels as a 'rib'.

It is a shame about the road trip video, however.

• 8 months later...

Nice little story about the Fake Razor

"Some dude was walking round the locker room asking for a disposable razor, and Undertaker pointed at the other dude and said "yeah, right here!"

Archived