The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Scott Hall and Larry Z should be locked in that room forever with a bunch of old WWF videos and DVDs and keep posting these youtube videos over and over until the end of time. Entertaining as fuck they are. The Bad Guy needs to get himself one of those producters accounts where he can keep rolling forever. Actually, we should bombard his Youtube comments page with that very suggestion until he gets the message.

• Paid Members

Ricky Ortiz says nothing and for some reason is 10 times more charismatic than he was in WWE. Its great how Larry and Scott say he's the next Goldberg. They are behind there guy! Imagine what Scott Hall's guidence could do for Ted Dibase, Tyson Kid and DH Smith as far as turning blandness into coolness? Get Scott in FCW and send those lads down there with him.

I love Hall's cast of characters. He has "Meat" who says nothing and does amateur wrestling classes if your lucky. You have Larry who sits in his chair and lets you know that he might be bitter, but at least he's having a good time being bitter. There's a bloke called Parts Unknown who you never see, but only here (unless Hall's shaky hands fucks up the camera shot and you see him sitting on the sofa). A girl called Santana, who is a pretty good woman's wrestler, but her confidence is shot by remarks like "at least now we can tell your not pregnant" etc. And of course, Nash and Waltman pop along for the journy. Fingers crossed DDP, BG James and Kip James will be filmed on the 1PW show.

• Paid Members
If I'm right, I think thats the one where they announced he'd no showed. Then halfway through the main event, he turned up in a fucking car?! 1PW please take note.

Is it just me, or is that 100 or so people watching Pro Wrestling in the middle of an American Football field?

Archived