The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Fucking hell, he looks wrecked again.

Is it a case of us thinking hes wrecked because he is, or does the wrecked/slur look still happen to alcoholics when they are trying to stay clean? Because like i said, he looks wasted.

I hope to hell he's not, but good news on him apparently being happy that 'justice prevailed'.

• Paid Members
I cant believe someone as lame as parts unknown is shagging Santana Scott must be teaching these guys well

She has braces and is constantly abused verbally by Scott Hall. She's obviously got confidence issues to the point where she had to shag a bloke who's only wrestling under a hood because he shags 14 year old girls. I'd be the same if Scott Hall kept saying things like "at least dont think your pregnant now".

Also, she used to work for TNA as one of Orlando Jordan's wierdo friends.

• Paid Members
Is it a case of us thinking hes wrecked because he is, or does the wrecked/slur look still happen to alcoholics when they are trying to stay clean? Because like i said, he looks wasted.

I honestly think its the drawly way he speaks. In this case anyway.

He looks alert and even Scott Hall wouldnt be mental enough to go to court shit-faced. (jerseys are okay though).

I cant believe someone as lame as parts unknown is shagging Santana Scott must be teaching these guys well

She has braces and is constantly abused verbally by Scott Hall. She's obviously got confidence issues to the point where she had to shag a bloke who's only wrestling under a hood because he shags 14 year old girls. I'd be the same if Scott Hall kept saying things like "at least dont think your pregnant now".

Also, she used to work for TNA as one of Orlando Jordan's wierdo friends.

I wouldnt say no

The last upload was a real feel good episode, finding out the verdict of Hall's case and seeing Hall as happy as a motherfucker was brilliant. just waiting for the Hall-Parts unknown-Santana three way now, they have to celebrate in style eh.

• Paid Members

Seriously, you's think he looked ok? shit, maybe it's just me then but I honestly think he looks a bit pissed like. Like you say, it's possibly just a case of he has that alcoholic, withdrawn, sunken eyes look.

Obviously I'm happy for him.

• Paid Members

Ledge and Scott sign some shit at Flea World. Check out Larry's gimmick table. The funniest part is some old bloke asking Larry if wrestling is fake and Zbysko trying to tell him in the old days it wasnt and Scott Hall laughing as he's saying it. Really funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNc1O995Nw&feature=feedu

Should be noted, Scott's back to his chirpy self. He looked like death on the last few videos.

Archived