The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Its going to be one of those videos you look back on if he is found dead from an overdose or a heartattack and see how fucked up the poor bloke is. Its such a shame he's turned out like that. Crazy to think that the big, cool, superhero dude who looked on top of the world at WrestleMania X in that amazing ladder match is in such a state today. He's still fucking hilarious though, but its a real shame how down he looks.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most frustrating thing for me is, if Scott Hall cleaned himself up properly ( looks incredibly unlikely and has been said many times) he could still contribute something to today's product. At the very least, he could have one of those Legends contracts and get himself on some video games. When he's doing his commentaries on matches, he gives a lot of insight on what should and what shouldn't be done, he could easily be a road agent if he wanted it. Kid is similar, one of his shoots with Fernstein he actually apologises for talking too much but he loves talking about wrestling so much and was glad to talk to people who wanted to talk about it as much as he does. I think Hall's the same, with his right head on.

Don't know if Ian has seen the latest video yet, but the ending is really eerie, even though he's obviously joking. I thought it was the weakest episode yet, I much prefer to see him and the gang reviewing and critiquing wrestling matches. He did throw in a decent line about HBK though.

X-Pac is a smart man (no.. really)...

It's like when you've worked in a clothing warehouse and you stock up on freebies so you've got clothes sorted for a few years. Pac just raided the WWE wardrobe dept a bunch of times. Dude probably has 3000 DX Tee's and 700 tacky head-scarfs stashed in a garage somewhere.

• Paid Members

X-Pac's awesome. He has his own radio show now on an actual radio station in Flordia where he turns up in his old DX gear. He's actually really funny and doesn't mind taking the piss out of himself. DX returning in the 2000s and being really popular must have done him wonders, because of all the DX shirts he sells. I also love the fact the Road Dogg wears and sells DX shirts featuring Hornswoggle and the tank they used in 2009. If you were in DX, I totally feel you should be allowed to flog the NEW AND IMPROVED DX shirts to the average fans. Great blokes.

When Scott Hall isn't around X-Pac, Larry or Nash, he always looks like he's about to kill himself. The last video where he's in a hotel room with his agent and some young wrestler is an example of now he must be when he's down. He's just an odd character. Poor bloke. Anyone who listens to Jerry Lee Lewis at 7 in the morning and tapes it must have problems.

• Paid Members
X-Pac's awesome. He has his own radio show now on an actual radio station in Flordia where he turns up in his old DX gear. He's actually really funny and doesn't mind taking the piss out of himself. DX returning in the 2000s and being really popular must have done him wonders, because of all the DX shirts he sells. I also love the fact the Road Dogg wears and sells DX shirts featuring Hornswoggle and the tank they used in 2009. If you were in DX, I totally feel you should be allowed to flog the NEW AND IMPROVED DX shirts to the average fans. Great blokes.

When Scott Hall isn't around X-Pac, Larry or Nash, he always looks like he's about to kill himself. The last video where he's in a hotel room with his agent and some young wrestler is an example of now he must be when he's down. He's just an odd character. Poor bloke. Anyone who listens to Jerry Lee Lewis at 7 in the morning and tapes it must have problems.

Link please.

I did find it a bit sad X-Pac still wearing his DX gear but the bloke is so likeable it's hard to take the piss, especially when he'll do it for you.

I agree Scott Hall is in a worrying state. I used to think he was coolest dude ever growing up, so it's weird seeing him so vulnerable. When he gets talking about deep things you feel he's close to crying. Guy needs a good shrink.

• Paid Members
I also love the fact the Road Dogg wears and sells DX shirts featuring Hornswoggle and the tank they used in 2009.

Where does he get them from?

I'm thinking some Indy promotions might hook him up with some. Like highspots and RF Video, they usually give the likes of Raven aload of shit to flog at his gimmick table as well his payday for a shoot interview, because if he signs if it'll bring in more cash for the wrestler than it would usually. I'm trying to find a picture I saw a few months back with Road Dogg wearing the beanie Shawn Michaels used to where (with the green tank on it). Road Dogg looks odd wearing a DX shirt with that green spray can logo on it. At least X-Pac has stayed true to himself and wears old DX shirts with the writting all cracked and faded.

The best I can find is Road Dogg wearing a new DX hat. Good on him:

Archived