The official Last Call With Scott Hall show thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
but those eyes just screamed 'wired' to me.

When plugging his stuff at the end he looked tired or possibly something else.

Otherwise he looks straight. Although one of the videos he has a dent in his head(?) He had a black eye in the last one. He doesnt wrestle anymore does he? What does he get up to.

New Vid - Scott distracting/lecturing/bothering trainees.

Here is a link from a story in the Miami herald last month which explains why Scott is hanging around with Ricky Ortiz a lot.

Helping Young helps former WWE superstar Scott Hall

BY SCOTT FISHMAN

For The Miami Herald

It

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Scott Hall goes mental after seeing a sloppy German suplex in that video. Best part about the video. Scott Hall is so smart when it comes to wrestling. Just listening to his interviews and on his Youtube channel. People talk about Jake Roberts being a waste of talent, but Scott Hall for me had everything. He could have booked a promotion, he could train wrestlers, he could commentate, he could main event, he could have been a road agent, he could have done anything if it wasnt for his demons. He should have been still doing something at the top level of the business today. Such a shame how he turned out.

Also, someone needs to hire that lass who does the handstand into a moonsault. She's quite good.

Scott Hall goes mental after seeing a sloppy German suplex in that video. Best part about the video. Scott Hall is so smart when it comes to wrestling. Just listening to his interviews and on his Youtube channel. People talk about Jake Roberts being a waste of talent, but Scott Hall for me had everything. He could have booked a promotion, he could train wrestlers, he could commentate, he could main event, he could have been a road agent, he could have done anything if it wasnt for his demons. He should have been still doing something at the top level of the business today. Such a shame how he turned out.

Also, someone needs to hire that lass who does the handstand into a moonsault. She's quite good.

I agree with this 100%. I like to think if Hall had stayed in the WWF in 96, they could have turned him heel and let him beat Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series that year and had a main event run, because I think it was coming, they would have turned to him in the end with the lack of interesting heels at the top of the card in 95-96.

• Paid Members
Scott Hall goes mental after seeing a sloppy German suplex in that video. Best part about the video.

I thought it was the other guys fault though. The guy doing the move barely touched him and the reciever jumped back hard onto the mat?

I agree that Hall could have done everything. Maybe not run a promotion, but a roster full of demon free Scott Halls would be a strong one. Wrestling, Charisma, Look. He was awesome.

• Paid Members

And his new blazer jacket is something to behold. Cracking.

055-21.jpg

I think he's pretty much finished now as far as doing anything outside the small time independents go. I think he's burned his last bridge now Nash is in the WWE and they dont want to hire him. He just looks like he doesnt want to leave his chair that he sits on while giving his students grief. Which is strange, because he accepts more bookings now and actually turns up more than he did when he was in demand after his last WWE run. Nash said on his last interview that Hall is thinking of going back into rehab, which WWE pays for. WWE should get a lot more praise than it does for paying for rehab, because Hall just comes and goes whenever he feels (or whenever his mates feel) like he's getting to far into his demons. Same thing with Road Dogg recently as well. Good to know the likes of those can get help without paying the money they might not be able to afford. I always thought it was just drink with Hall, until X-Pac says he just randomly starts asking if you fancy snorting coke while they are having a regular chat. He's an odd character. If he was a musician, you wouldnt be able to move in WHSmiths for the books they would write about him.

• Paid Members

Another vid! Hall is on fire. Its one of the funniest too because Scott critiques a young version of himself in an AWA tag match with Curt. Larry Z is great as usual. I wish I lived in Hall's guest house.

And his new blazer jacket is something to behold. Cracking.

Didnt notice that. It looks good. Would look great at a wedding/funeral too.

I think he's pretty much finished now as far as doing anything outside the small time independents go. I think he's burned his last bridge now Nash is in the WWE and they dont want to hire him.

I think HBK's Hall of Fame will be the test. If Hall is there he'll be close to Michaels and therefore close to Vince.

If he looks good and behaves himself there may be a last hurrah for him in WWE.

• Paid Members

The last one was funny until the end, which I felt sad watching. You can tell he misses Hennig a lot. He's always mentioning him in these things. Everything he said about Perfect was spot on. Michaels even says in his book that watching and working with Hennig taught him a lot. He had an impact on a lot of wrestlers. He's a big miss.

• Paid Members
The last one was funny until the end, which I felt sad watching. You can tell he misses Hennig a lot. He's always mentioning him in these things.

Yeah, It was quite touching. Even Larry was serious.

I lightened the mood by watching some older episodes in the side bar, which include Larry calling AJ Styles a "fag" and wondering if the plaster on Flairs face was from his wife beating him up. Bitter Larry Z is a riot.

Archived