The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mark Henry: Through The Ages.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTeMpbHCm-9NqCvn3rU6sRA/videos This guy has uploaded a load of punk/hardcore live shows from the 90's. Including bands like Converge/Ignite/Mineral/Jimmy Eat Worl

My dad got into the habit of watching Download highlights on Sky Arts all the time. One day when I was living at home, he was getting really annoyed because there had been something he wanted to tell

Posted Images

Get your hat ready @SuperBacon.
Download 2021 has been cancelled. Not really a surprise as it was scheduled for just prior to the date that the government has proposed to do away with all restrictions.

They have announced that it will return in 2022 (June 10th-12th) and have announced the three headliners. 
KISS and Biffy Clyro have been retained again for the Friday and Sunday slots, with Iron Maiden headlining the Saturday. Rest of the lineup looks like it’s going to be completely rebooked from scratch

i3KzcPj.jpg

Edited by WyattSheepMask
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Get your hat ready @SuperBacon.
Download 2021 has been cancelled. Not really a surprise as it was scheduled for just prior to the date that the government has proposed to do away with all restrictions.

They have announced that it will return in 2022 (June 10th-12th) and have announced the three headliners. 
KISS and Biffy Clyro have been retained again for the Friday and Sunday slots, with Iron Maiden headlining the Saturday. Rest of the lineup looks like it’s going to be completely rebooked from scratch

i3KzcPj.jpg

I'm not having that and have consulted VAR.

spacer.png