The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Yeh, had to see it coming. Machine Head feel like they've been treading water for a while. Shame, i love the band, i aint seen them live since Through The Ashes... came out though, long time.

A couple of the early Machine Head shows i saw on The Burning Red & Supercharger tours were amongst the best shows ive ever been too.

• Paid Members
On 9/28/2018 at 8:56 PM, seph said:

Machine Head are done. Robb has said on Facebook that Phil & Dave quit yesterday, and the current tour is a farewell.

I went to Spain to see them as I knew I'd miss them in Bristol as i was abroad. This is pretty hard to take. 

Initial reports were a bit skewed. The band aren't splitting up, they are just losing two long-time members.

7 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Hows the album? I haven't listened to it yet.

Anyone off to the Behemoth/At the Gates in feb?

Haven’t had chance to listen to the new album yet as I’m snowed under with Podcast stuff at the moment. Should hopefully get the chance to listen to it at the end of the week, and hoping to make that tour in Feb.

2 hours ago, children of bodom said:

just seen that Children Of Bodom, Cradle Of Filth, Soilwork, Hypocrisy and Dee snider have been announced for Bloodstock.. Not a bad line up at the moment

Bit of a mixed bag. Children of Bodom haven’t been there for a while so good to see them back, although I haven’t listened to anything of them since ‘Blooddrunk’. Soilwork were only there in 2017, so a quick turn around for them, Hypocrisy I’m good with but Dee Snider can do one. Not enough to make but a ticket yet

Queensryche have also been confirmed

Edited by WyattSheepMask