The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
I know that to spite myself I will google Metallica family and ruin my upbeat mood. Is it like those 30 seconds to Mars videos where people talk shite at the end of their shite music vids?

The little signs top it off :laugh:

Edited by martyngnr

I know that to spite myself I will google Metallica family and ruin my upbeat mood. Is it like those 30 seconds to Mars videos where people talk shite at the end of their shite music vids?

The little signs top it off :laugh:

Much like my sex life, I lasted ten seconds before wanting to vomit and weep.

• Paid Members

Anyone heard the new Korn album? Its fucking brilliant! If the dubstep thing was a style shift too much for you, i wouldnt let it put you off this. The dub/electronic is still present (although very subtely) but by god they've brought back the riffs, which is probably a concious decision made since the return of Head. Anyones expecting a return to the first two albums will be disappointed (abd there''ll always be those fans), but this truthfully what you'd expect Korn to sound like in 2013. This album sounds massive, and it'd be fantastic live.

Anyone heard the new Korn album? Its fucking brilliant! If the dubstep thing was a style shift too much for you, i wouldnt let it put you off this. The dub/electronic is still present (although very subtely) but by god they've brought back the riffs, which is probably a concious decision made since the return of Head. Anyones expecting a return to the first two albums will be disappointed (abd there''ll always be those fans), but this truthfully what you'd expect Korn to sound like in 2013. This album sounds massive, and it'd be fantastic live.

Didnt realise that they had one out, shall give it a whirl, I'm waiting the new Seps Album which drops Oct 25th

Got a bit of new stuff to work through at the minute including the new Trivium album and the new one from Black Spiders.

Ghost are releasing a new deluxe version of 'Infestissumam' on November 20th. The 2CD set will include the Infestissumam album along with the bonus track 'La Mantra Mori' (previously released on the US & Japan Deluxe editions) and the second CD will the new 'If You Had Ghost' covers EP, featuring covers of ABBA, Depeche Mode, Roky Erickson, Army Of Lovers and a live version of 'Secular Haze'

avengedmachinelogo_638.jpg

I can kind of see where Machine Head, or more specifically Rob Flynn, is coming from. Black & white colour scheme, lions with axes, roman numerals. But, if it isn't just a bit of harmless fun, Rob Flynn just needs to bite his tounge sometimes. Will never forget how much of a bellened he came accross as following the first Sonisphere when he threw a bitchfit about being billed lower than Limp Bizkit going so far as to pull out of the show...to then play it anyway as a 'suprise'

I saw this on facebook. The way some of the Machinehead fans were going on you'd think that they had the copyright on black and white lion heraldry. Metal fans can be soooo bitchy.