A-HUNKA HUNKA BURNING COME!

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

If Butch wants to break out a renegade nWo style group, to take over the UKFF I'm in. If we can get neil to join us, to be the Bischoff of the group, we can spam this place with ramblings without any fear of bannings. Hulkamania Fan is the third man by the way. Feelthebang can be our Virgil.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
The joke in question has went over peoples heads here. The joke was not mine and in fact came from another forum that had a forum about ebay.

The joke was an attempt to have people think of the word "paypal" being very similar to the word "papal" meaning "Of, relating to, or issued by a pope" The joke was meant as a toungue in cheek way of linking the paypal service with ebay to the pope. I never actually in full said the offending word as it was a tounge in cheek joke indicated by the asterisks *.

:laugh: Yeah, that's what happened, the joke has went over my head.

You are so stupid. It's brilliant. I love this shit.

• Paid Members
President Barack Obama was informed that that he was going to be receving a papal visit from the Vatican. He replied back to one of his close aides that "I aint ordered not italian shit from ebay ni**a"

Why is this ^

nowhere near as funny as this? v

The joke in question has went over peoples heads here. The joke was not mine and in fact came from another forum that had a forum about ebay.

The joke was an attempt to have people think of the word "paypal" being very similar to the word "papal" meaning "Of, relating to, or issued by a pope" The joke was meant as a toungue in cheek way of linking the paypal service with ebay to the pope. I never actually in full said the offending word as it was a tounge in cheek joke indicated by the asterisks *.

If Butch wants to break out a renegade nWo style group, to take over the UKFF I'm in. If we can get neil to join us, to be the Bischoff of the group, we can spam this place with ramblings without any fear of bannings. Hulkamania Fan is the third man by the way. Feelthebang can be our Virgil.

That's brilliant, absolutely first class.

This thread gets better and better.

What's Paypal?

• Moderators

You are the stupidest man in the world.

:laugh: Virgil is awesome anyway. :thumbsup:

In absolute fairness to Tommy, I watched WrestleMania in Sports Cafe at one of his BIG FOUR WWE PARTIES!@~ and it was a cracking night.

Back on topic, any time I have sex with a girl I have a natural habit of 'kissing the pussy' as Richard Pryor was saying. I am one of those weird guys that loves it. So I am probably ridden with all sorts, but not even on the knob, on the tongue.

• Paid Members

Can I call dibs on being the Syxx/X-Pac/Sean Waltman of the group before defecting back over to the D-X side of the forum and getting told by Neil to 'Bite Me' after making one too many comments?

Wow Snow Days are literally boring me to death...

• Paid Members

To be fair I didn't see anything overly racist in it, apart from the implication that a black man called another black man "nigger". However the joke was shit and the N-Bomb in no way relevant to the joke. Its like when old people say "I went to the doctors, hes a black chap/Arab/whatever, and he said....". The fact the blokes black is neither here nor there, but yet the old ones like to slip it in to the story, god knows why, much like you did with that joke.

Unless I've missed something

• Paid Members
Yes, you've missed something.

Fuck, could you PM it, its the only way I'll learn.

I assume its in the context or my shit inability to read. We can all agree the joke was shit though yeah, even if theres some misunderstanding on how racists it is, I'm not claiming its not before any one thinks I'm being a cunt, or more of a cunt than normal anyway.

• Moderators

Notice that the joke in question could easily replace "President Barack Obama", "aides" and "ni**a" with "Tommyboi", "mate" and "ji**ie".

So essentially the joke is "black people are dumb".