Foxy Knoxy Guilty

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator
Mail fail... if you are quick...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...o=feeds-newsxml

If you missed it, I suspect the Mail had two stories ready to go the second the result came through but someone is due to get a vagina monologue (so called because of Mail editor Paul Dacre's habit of calling everyone a cunt) when it is flagged up that both stories were released

Saved for posterity - http://www.malcolmcoles.co.uk/blog/daily-mail-guuilt/

Sky News cocked it up, too. They initially had breaking news text saying she'd lost the appeal, then when they realised their error they just changed it to say she'd been cleared. But in bigger letters. So it never happened.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
In my view, Knox should not be imprisoned even if found guilty because;

3. She's beautiful and intelligent and has something to offer to society.

- Should we lock such a beautiful girl up for years and deprive people of enjoying her aesthetic presence in the world?

- Should we deprive society of such an enigmatic, interesting character?

- Should we let her fester in prison for years and return a broken woman with nothing to offer?

Am I hallucinating?

Myra Hindley was an enigmatic, interesting character too.

Am I hallucinating?

Myra Hindley was an enigmatic, interesting character too.

Yes, but the differences are;

a. Hindley seemed likely to reoffend - she was of an evil, unrepentant disposition with a lack of remorse, and thus posed a danger to society. Whereas Knox looked scared, regretful and horrified throughout the whole procedure - it was fairly clear that she would pose no significant obvious danger to the public if released

b. Knox is young, intelligent, articulate and beautiful, having much to offer the world. Hindley was the opposite.

c. Hindley murdered children and was clearly guilty, Knox was one of three people who allegedly murdered an adult and was probably innocent

The two cases are not comparable.

Every time I post I know it's always a matter of minutes before the name 'Gladstone Small' replaces mine as the latest poster in the topic. It's always to make some poor attempt at a joke that ignores almost entirely the point I make.

Why bother? Nobody joins you in your castigation as you so clearly hope they will. No reference to you is ever made in any of my posts. Nobody nominates your gag for 'Post of the Year'. If you must obsessively jump on the bandwagon of hate at every opportunity at least be funny.

• Paid Members
I heard that nice Harold Shipman once let somebody in the queue ahead of him in the Post Office. They should have given him no more than 6 months probation.

Yes, but would you shag him?

I'm more of a Son Of Sam guy.

Every time I post I know it's always a matter of minutes before the name 'Gladstone Small' replaces mine as the latest poster in the topic. It's always to make some poor attempt at a joke that ignores almost entirely the point I make.

Why bother? Nobody joins you in your castigation as you so clearly hope they will. No reference to you is ever made in any of my posts. Nobody nominates your gag for 'Post of the Year'. If you must obsessively jump on the bandwagon of hate at every opportunity at least be funny.

That's because your point is:-

1. She may not be guilty.

2. If she is doesn't matter because she's hot and may not re-offend.

You're a fucking moron.

That's because your point is:-

1. She may not be guilty.

2. If she is doesn't matter because she's hot and may not re-offend.

You're a fucking moron.

Both are reasonable reasons for not awarding a custodial sentence. The first point explains why she should not be 'punished' by imprisonment, the second point explains why she should not be 'locked away for the public safety' by imprisonment, dealing with the two main reasons for using the jail system.

If I am, as you so eloquently put it, a 'fucking moron', why bother reading my posts at all? Why not place me on ignore? Why do I anger you so much? I've never insulted you, I can't even remember responding to one of your posts, ever.

To be honest to DivaSunny, he hasn't directly abused anyone has he? I don't agree with his points of view, but you can't abuse a bloke for putting his opinion across in he manner that he has can you?

Even if they are very odd.

His stuff here was pretty funny! Shame people have to get all moody and shit about it

Archived