Foxy Knoxy Guilty

PowerButchi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Flaming June is trolling, but when you actually read up on the case, there is fuck all solid evidence linking Knox and Sollecito to the murder.

Absolutely not trolling, and indeed I was ultimately proved correct.

I think she is innocent too, but you also justified releasing her because she is attractive.

and deprive people of enjoying her aesthetic presence in the world?

Keep on trolling baby.

Aaaaaand a new celebrity is unleashed upon the world. Foxy Knoxy for Celeb Big Brother 2012

I bet she can't wait to be locked up with a bunch of desperate individuals, would be the first thing I would do after being released from nick.

Not sure why Flaming_June is so keen on her. After all, there's a 90% chance she'd end up cheating on him.

Following me around again?

If you'd read my views on cheating more keenly you'd realise that my view is that it is wrong to expect monogamy from a partner, and that indeed having extra sexual partners on the side can actively help maintain some relationships. People confuse sex and love far too much.

• Paid Members
I look forward to the release of the other victim of a miscarriage of justice, Rudy Guede while we're on?

He'd need a pretty good excuse as to why his DNA was on and inside Meredith's body. Even Johnnie Cochran would have given that defense a miss.

Mail fail... if you are quick...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...o=feeds-newsxml

If you missed it, I suspect the Mail had two stories ready to go the second the result came through but someone is due to get a vagina monologue (so called because of Mail editor Paul Dacre's habit of calling everyone a cunt) when it is flagged up that both stories were released

Saved for posterity - http://www.malcolmcoles.co.uk/blog/daily-mail-guuilt/

Now she is released can we ban Flaming June?

And deprive you all of the opportunity to label me a cunt on a regular basis? The truth is that I have committed no personal attacks on anybody, haven't insulted anyone or felt the need to give disparaging responses to posts. I've treated everyone here with respect, at least until they have insulted me. I've never complained to a moderator about anybody, despite being the victim of some vile hatred and internet bullying (in one thread I listed fifteen incidents of people insulting me with bad language and a gang mentality. The seething hatred that pours out of some members is astonishing and reflects their bitterness as people).

Just because my opinions are somewhat contrarian, there really is no other justification for a ban than personal dislike. I have no problem with people disagreeing or even ignoring my 'awful' posts, I simply find it strange that I should be suggested for a ban when in fact I've been the victim of hatred, mockery and insult rather than the orchestrator of it.

It is, in comparison to the number of active members, by the minority, so I don't tar the entire forum with the same brush as the minority of cowardly cyber bullies filled with vile hatred.

My response to insults has been essentially polite.

Archived