Foxy Knoxy Guilty

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Do the Sun or Star have non-white Page 3 girls on a regular basis?

There could be a really amazing "Page 3 is racist" campaign if someone piped that one up, once and for all degrading racism into a tabloid reality show like everything else :p

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Scum... I mean The Sun's outrage over some made for TV movie about the murder put a smile on my face and they even went as far as to say you would have to be sick in the head to even watch it.

Haha. True dat. From a newspaper that will show in depth pictures of murder scenes and will pimp the latest Saw film all in aid of flogging a piece of shit 25p newspaper.

• Paid Members

Ruth Reynolds is a page 3 girl and is Mauritian and is stunning. She makes me swell with Mauritian pride. Or Anglo-Mauritian pride.

There's definitely swelling.

• Paid Members
I swear I read that story on the Sunday Sports website ages ago

Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen them use the same "RACHEL STEVENS WITHOUT A BRA - EXCLUSIVE PICS" non-story on the front page at least five times (She's wearing a strapless bikini top you see). I imagine editing their paper is similar to the New Frontiersmen in the Watchmen. They've just got a big pile (or more likely folder) full of shit stories that they just dip into randomly whenever they've got space to fill.

• 7 months later...

On balance she seems innocent, doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous as well. One of the main purposes of the CJS in any country, aside from punishment, is to protect society from dangerous characters. I don't think locking her up will serve this purpose, as even if she did it she's unlikely to reoffend. It's not worth the money it costs to keep her in prison.

One of the main purposes of the CJS in any country, aside from punishment, is to protect society from dangerous characters. I don't think locking her up will serve this purpose, as even if she did it she's unlikely to reoffend. It's not worth the money it costs to keep her in prison.

Okay now you must be on a fucking wind up.

• Paid Members

On balance she seems innocent, doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous as well. One of the main purposes of the CJS in any country, aside from punishment, is to protect society from dangerous characters. I don't think locking her up will serve this purpose, as even if she did it she's unlikely to reoffend. It's not worth the money it costs to keep her in prison.

That's flaming ridiculous.

Why? What purpose does it serve locking this woman up? Even if she had a part it in, she probably wasn't the ringleader. Maybe the family of the deceased will consider it 'justice', but the reality is that it is taxpayers such as themselves who foot the bill for her life from now on if she's locked up, when the likelihood is she won't reoffend. She's already been through the mill anyway, and it's far from definite she's guilty.

Archived