*OFFICIAL* UKFF RANT thread

neil

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think my flaw was that I took the initiative too much in the interview, which for some reason ASDA doesn't like. It seems more like they want people who are too stupid to have a mind of their own (hell, just look at their staff for evidence of that).

For the entry level jobs they hire people with confidence and people skills over people with 'initiative'. Conversing with you on here can be like talking to an autistic brick wall, hence the fact you were rejected.

• Paid Members

What's the deal with people letting their maniac dogs roam free in public parks? I just had to freaking outrun a Jack Russell and an Alsation there on my cycle. Don't know where they came from, but I think they came zooming out the bushes. I'll admit, I was a bit scared. The Jack Russell and Cujo were jumping up on my leg like they were sizing up some meat off the joint for their tea.

I'm cycling along like a bat out of hell and their posh, older couple owners grab the two of them. I say to them "You not looking after your dogs there?". I got a garbled response and cycled off.

Is it a legal requirement to have a dog on a leesh in a public park? Jeezo.

• Paid Members

:laugh:

Excellent work.

It's a shame this didn't happen a couple of days earlier, you could have been the Halloween legend that was "the guy with loads of Doritos". In fact, just hand them out to anyone who comes to your door for the forseeable future anyway, perhaps complimenting them on their costume as well.

• Moderators

Fucking Barclaycard, the fucking twats. Oh god I hate them and their cunting stupid phoneline. I have spent about an hour listening to their fucking hold music in recent days. And there's nothing I can do about it. If I want to dispute the charge that's gone through on my credit card, I have to phone up. Even if I go into the bank they can't help me. The best they can do is phone up the same phone line for me whilst I sit there.

Impotent Rage is the worst kind of rage there is :(

I started typing that whilst I was on hold as it happens. Midway through I finally got to speak to someone, who then put me on hold again. (Second time I've gone through the entire process). The perspon I was speaking to was entirely useless, didn't understand anything I was saying and just kept responding with "mmm-hm", and I'm pretty sure doesn't understand anything at all apart from the script in front of him. Fucking useless twat. At least I didn't mind getting angry at him. Because usually you have no one to take your anger out on becaus the process is awful but the people doing the job are just trying to do their job. But this guy was a twat so I felt justfied.

Anyway, apparently they're going to send me a letter. Brilliant.

Cunts.

• Paid Members

3 (it would've been 5, but coming home to a rebate calmed me somewhat).

If the majority of tube strikers wasn't enough, bus drivers have decided to half-arse it, too. One bastard who still had room on his bus ignored a few stops despite people putting their hands out (I know this because I outran the cunt). Another prick decided not to stop because there were already buses there, despite not going in the same direction. Useless fucking arseholes, the pair of them. I hope they get diagnosed with a terminal disease and go home to find out they've been burgled.

• Paid Members

Fucking Barclaycard, the fucking twats. Oh god I hate them and their cunting stupid phoneline. I have spent about an hour listening to their fucking hold music in recent days. And there's nothing I can do about it. If I want to dispute the charge that's gone through on my credit card, I have to phone up. Even if I go into the bank they can't help me. The best they can do is phone up the same phone line for me whilst I sit there.

Impotent Rage is the worst kind of rage there is :(

I started typing that whilst I was on hold as it happens. Midway through I finally got to speak to someone, who then put me on hold again. (Second time I've gone through the entire process). The perspon I was speaking to was entirely useless, didn't understand anything I was saying and just kept responding with "mmm-hm", and I'm pretty sure doesn't understand anything at all apart from the script in front of him. Fucking useless twat. At least I didn't mind getting angry at him. Because usually you have no one to take your anger out on becaus the process is awful but the people doing the job are just trying to do their job. But this guy was a twat so I felt justfied.

Anyway, apparently they're going to send me a letter. Brilliant.

Cunts.

I have been in your position. If it wasn't for HSBC's terrible, terrible telephone customer services I would rate Barclaycard at the top of my "Awful Phone Services" list.

Just as a point to note, do you call the 084 number? As one time I was given 0800 917 7277. You get the same service, you just don't have to pay for it...

I think my flaw was that I took the initiative too much in the interview, which for some reason ASDA doesn't like. It seems more like they want people who are too stupid to have a mind of their own (hell, just look at their staff for evidence of that).

Should have told them you were a "Mafia Scum God". Would have been a shoe-in then.

• Moderators

Fucking Barclaycard, the fucking twats.

Cunts.

I have been in your position. If it wasn't for HSBC's terrible, terrible telephone customer services I would rate Barclaycard at the top of my "Awful Phone Services" list.

Just as a point to note, do you call the 084 number? As one time I was given 0800 917 7277. You get the same service, you just don't have to pay for it...

It is really shocking. For my current and savings accounts, I find Barclays to be really good service, it's just the credit card service that is utterly appaling. Next paycheque, I'm paying that shit off and getting rid of it.

After my first shitty email to them, they gave me the 0800 number, but it didn't really make any difference to me as I was phoning from work.

• Paid Members

Should have told them you were a "Mafia Scum God". Would have been a shoe-in then.

Something tells me that you are shit at understanding anything that's done tongue in cheek. Just a hunch and all.

Archived