*OFFICIAL* UKFF RANT thread

neil

• Moderators

Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* UKFF Rant thread. In this thread you can post your rants and you don't need 5 of them either!!

There is one requirement for posting in this thread:

You must post your anger level according to this scale:

431px-21655_Scale_for_Anger_Magnitu.png

If you don't post your anger level as per this chart then a 12 hour suspension will be handed out. This will likely make you more angry, and you can rant about it on your return (don't forget the anger level though).

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Level 3- Anger

Swine flu is making me tetchy and crabby and its now immensely frustrating

Missus is getting really pantsy over the fact Ive got it, and cant understand why 'I cant take the fucking bin you stupid bitch' Had a verbal bashing from her today because, and i quote i didnt unlock the front door.. As seen as she locked it when she went to work and Iam not allowed out until saturday, why the fuck should I unlock it?

Its all fucking bollox

• Paid Members

My mum has swine flu and has been doing all her normal stuff, even cooking and that seeing as everyone but me already has it anyway. You're moaning about having to take the bin out you big wuss.

Rating: still 0

My mum has swine flu and has been doing all her normal stuff, even cooking and that seeing as everyone but me already has it anyway. You're moaning about having to take the bin out you big wuss.

Rating: still 0

Level 3 still

Remembering that me backs still utterly shagged and I cant take the pain meds cos they interfere with the Tamiflu/ Paracetamol concoctions then, yes its a big deal. I cant stand up straight and havent been able to all week, going up the stairs on all fours is getting tiresome

This thread will be rubbish because nobody on the UKFF knows how to write a rant.

Hopefully my NIN rant from the "5 Things" thread will inspire at least one person to post a rant worth reading.

"I can't wait for the NIN show!"

"Are you going to the NIN show?

"The NIN show is going to be awesome!!"

"OMG NIN LAST TIME EVA"

"I'm going to NIN at the O2!!!"

"NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN NIN"

You know what? I like NIN, I do, I've enjoyed Trent Reznor's work since the mid-nineties and have been following his career for a number of years. But, frankly, fuck these obsessive imbeciles foaming at the mouth over this "last tour ever" charade. Last tour ever? Yeah, aside from the dozen American dates the band are doing after the conclusion of this tour "last ever". "But they're in small intimate venues" Exactly, small intimate venues which hold a small intimate crowd, a small crowd that could be persuaded to hand over a small fortune for tickets to this real "last ever tour".

It's funny how Trent's "I'm a normal guy, just like you" marketing ploy (because it was a marketing ploy) failed spectacularly because he couldn't handle people finally having the platform to tell him what a twat he is. He may be a wonderfully gifted musician who has made a lot of fantastic music over the years, but he's still a twat all the same. I can't believe that people can't see that the split with Interscope, the free (shitty) EP, the iTunes debacle, the bad-heart kid, the "last tour ever" and the Twitter fiasco were nothing more than shameless and completely unnecessary publicity stunts designed to raise the profile of NIN

I'd say I'm on a fairly healthy THREE at the moment.

I wanted Livingston to survive as a football club this summer. I really really did. So I should be happy that they survived, right ? Well ...

The spineless fuckos over at the SFL have decided to give them another chance as they are. This was after giving Massone deadline after deadline to sell his shares. He refused to do so and even untill now is refusing. He was told that Livingston would not exist tonight if he didn't. Yet Livingston survive, and what's more, they survive with no points deduction in the First Division. Spineless.

Clubs like my very own Morton have been there seen it and done it as far as horrific chairman though. Our chairman seen us getting a double relegation and the worst players in recent memory because he stripped us of all of our assets. He got us into unreal debts which we are still paying to this day. Clubs have gone under because of horrible mismanagement on the levels of what we are seeing at Livi and yet, the SFL do nothing this time around.

In this time of course, Livingston won't be paying their debts. Even one of the men funding the club at the moment has called them "hopelessly insolvent".

I have never been more fed up with Scottish football and the people running it.

ONE

I finished The Shield. :(

Three

I finished Sons of Anarchy Season 1 and I can't wait for season two. Fucking hurry up and finish filming you fuckers.

Just read every post in the "Songs you hate by bands you like" and "Songs you like by bands you hate" threads. I know it's all lolopinion and that, but some people here are really fucking stupid.

Archived