*OFFICIAL* UKFF RANT thread

neil

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly irked by the fact i am awake, and i need some sleep as have to be up tomorrow, spent an hour in bed but it just wasnt happening. Will probably be up either til about 4 and not get up early, or be up until about 11am then crash for an hour and then repeate process again.

Insomnia sucks

Update on the above it was the 4 oclock and miss everything i was supposed to option.. Least I got a good 5 hours which was good, but missed everything I wanted to do this morning, gack

• 3 weeks later...

My dog is trying to eat my Pringles. Fuck off, little man. I've already fed you. You've had yours. When you had your food, I didn't try and steal any, did I? And, of course, he just keeps staring at me so I'll give in and feed him some unhealthy pringles that he probably doesn't even like.

Sly little bastard.

• Paid Members

Andy Gray being close, and personal, friends with all the Chelsea players.

"John said", "Carlo said.." etc.

Sounds like he is a big suck up.

I bet he is the arse end of a big Chelsea orgy right now.

Andy Gray being close, and personal, friends with all the Chelsea players.

"John said", "Carlo said.." etc.

Sounds like he is a big suck up.

I bet he is the arse end of a big Chelsea orgy right now.

Uh

Andy Gray pretty much hates Chelsea. Very grudgingly gives praise to Drogba when he has a good game, always brings up his faults.

Now say Redknapp then I'd be in agreement with you....

Sky pundits and the exclusion of most teams in the Premiership. It never used to bother me, but now I've really started to take issue, yesterday was just ridiculous. From the in-game commentary to the pre and post-match discussion, Fulham were a complete afterthought in the Chelsea Show. Basically, if you're not big four (or Spurs because cuntface Redknapp has the media with him), it's almost like you don't really exist. It never really gets to me because we're hardly on the telly, but even as a neutral, I was in disbelief at the coverage, especially the overbearing patronising Fulham mentions, almost done in admitting it was just Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea..... oh and shit, we best say something about the others.

Outside of the Super Sunday set of pricks (and Phil Thompson and Paul 'Off the Wagon' Merson), Sky's people are normally great and are happy to inflate the importance of every team, but the Gray/Tyler/Redknapp weekend crew seem to show complete disinterest in anyone outside of the big four.

Sneezed a million times this morning cant stop it, anti histamines arent working. Somthing has irritated me nose and wont budge mofo.

The missus is STILL in bed, LAZY Bitch. 16 hours.. 16 HOURS of sleep is still not enough .. bet she wakes up with a migraine or a sore head and cant do owt for the rest of the day, when ever time she chooses to grace us with her presence.

Wanting to get pissed but cant, as had me kidney stones zapped yesterday and will have to wait while i flush the system out .. arrgh

Annoyed

• Paid Members

H

City beat Middlesbrough 2-1 (both goals by Nicky Maynard!), I'm having a ball with GH: Metallica and Numblast and I'm probably out on the razz tomorrow night. Roll on.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

My neighbours son is a bit of a little bastard. Mouthy, graffitting, climbing on the school roof kind of thing. Hangs around in a group that egg each other on and so on.

Today I'm the room at the back of my house with my daughter when one of his hoody mates pops up in the window. He saw my daughter but couldn't have seen me because I was out of his field of vision. Before I could wonder what he was up to, there's an almight clatter as they start trying to kick the back door in.

I was out there in a flash and rather than deny it, they just laughed about it, asked what I gonna do about it, go fuck myself, that kind of thing.

His mother is due round very shortly (she finishes work at 7), and I'm feeling sick to my stomach with how angry I am.

It happened yesterday and at that point I was a 5. Now I'm a 2.

I was using the toilet when I heard my family shouting at something (Other than between themselves.) and my mum shouted up to me, I belted downstairs with only T-shirt and shorts on, got halfway down the garden to see a car speed off from the back driveway.

Some fucker had stole my mum's number plates off her car. She'd gone after him but he'd already jumped in his car, my mum stood between her car and the driveway fence but the twat went at her so she moved.

I'm pissed off that I couldn't do anything, moreso to the fact that my brother who could of belted out the back door to catch the twat didn't do fuck all and left it to my mum. Not only that, it cost a fortune on Thursday/Friday to fix it (New brakes and tyres.) and that added more expense to it.

Can't really dwell on it but just wish I was downstairs at the time.

My neighbours son is a bit of a little bastard. Mouthy, graffitting, climbing on the school roof kind of thing. Hangs around in a group that egg each other on and so on.

Today I'm the room at the back of my house with my daughter when one of his hoody mates pops up in the window. He saw my daughter but couldn't have seen me because I was out of his field of vision. Before I could wonder what he was up to, there's an almight clatter as they start trying to kick the back door in.

I was out there in a flash and rather than deny it, they just laughed about it, asked what I gonna do about it, go fuck myself, that kind of thing.

His mother is due round very shortly (she finishes work at 7), and I'm feeling sick to my stomach with how angry I am.

Update needed.

• Paid Members

Spoke to his mother. She'd already heard from her parents (I gave them a brief overview when I asked them what time she was coming home).

She'd gotten home and gone straight to the mother of one of the other lads to let her know what had gone on. Overall she was pretty decent about it, although seemed more bothered about him swearing than the whole breaking in thing.

Found out that the "ringleader" of the group is 15. Why he felt the need to have two of his mates with him to go after an 11 year old girl is beyond me, and I've been wondering what their intentions were if they'd gotten in and she actually was alone like they thought she was.

Archived