*OFFICIAL* UKFF RANT thread

neil

• Paid Members

People listing games/DVDs as "very rare" on eBay. If there's fucking twenty other listings of your item it clearly is not "VERY RARE", and listing it as so does not make anyone any more likely to buy it. So those eBay users can go choke on their own shit.

I mean, does anyone actually go onto eBay and search for "VERY RARE"?! If so they can go and join the listers in their choking.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Anybody else think that people are becoming more ruder these days? Everytime I go out, I notice something happening. Egg'ings, fights between spouses, shouting from cars, drive-by water-skooshings. Some of the homophobic abuse people take is unbelievable too.

I love it how if you don't look like a junkie, you're *obviously* gay. Great thinking there junkos! :(

I am sick and fucking tired of hearing about the fucking X Factor. It is quite simply a show by morons for morons, and every bloody day I have to hear all about it at work, on the radio, in peoples fucking facebook status updates etc. I have no idea who "the twins" are, but it's just the same old story of being famous for pathetically shit, a fact people who watch it, and seemingly can't stop talking about it, can relate to. What also pisses me off more is the further generation of fucking idiots it's produces, who's only aspiration in life is to appear on some shitty reality show to be fam0us lulz. GET A FUCKING LIFE.

• Moderators
Anybody else think that people are becoming more ruder these days? Everytime I go out, I notice something happening. Egg'ings, fights between spouses, shouting from cars, drive-by water-skooshings. Some of the homophobic abuse people take is unbelievable too.

I love it how if you don't look like a junkie, you're *obviously* gay. Great thinking there junkos! :(

bAz, you spend an incredible amount of energy talking about how much you hate where you live and how awful it is. Why don't you just move somewhere better?

well as i type this my fucking mong neighbours downstairs have their tv up way too loud.AGAIN. Despite them having a 2 year old and my 4 year old in bed i can hear their tv over mine!!!! Doesnt help that they lowered the ceiling and built the tv into the wall so the sound comes straight up into my flat....been to the council to complain and they dont give a shit.....getting close to giving the guy kicking.

Gotta be a 4 for me. Let me relax in my own house you ignorant mong twats!!!! :devil:

• Paid Members

bAz, you spend an incredible amount of energy talking about how much you hate where you live and how awful it is. Why don't you just move somewhere better?

I would, if my Maw wasn't sick. I don't trust my brother to look after her. Mumzie doesn't want to move. We've all tried convincing her, and I ain't leaving her herself.

I mentioned on twitter... but yeah, I've noticed the same thing too in certain areas.

There was a battle between two parents using their kid as a basketball outside Kelvingrove the other week; a guy shouting racial abuse and tying to pick a fight in the shop at Bridgeton cross when I was trying to buy cigarettes; the guy who beeped and shouted out his window because I dared cross the road with a buggy...

...but it's the small things that get me. How fucking hard is it to be polite when I keep the door open? Politeness always seems to fade away in winter and becomes replaced with repulsive stares as the old biddies of Glasgow begin to show resentment at someone else touching the door they were planning to walk through.

That and the neighbours can't shut the fuck up. The guy shouts and screams at all hours, rearranging furniture by throwing it against the walls - and I'm pretty sure thats the same guy who keeps locking the security doors knowing no one else has a key...

• Paid Members

...but it's the small things that get me. How fucking hard is it to be polite when I keep the door open? Politeness always seems to fade away in winter and becomes replaced with repulsive stares as the old biddies of Glasgow begin to show resentment at someone else touching the door they were planning to walk through.

Yeah, this annoys me as well. Holding the door open particularly pisses off young women (25+) for some reason. They look at you like you're absolute scum. Pisses the hell out of me.

• Awards Moderator

Glad to see I'm not the only one who opens doors for people only to receive barely concealed loathing in return.

But anyway, 4 -

Stayed at my sister's halls of residence after a gig last night. Fucking fucking students fucking fucking shouting at each other until HALF PAST FUCKING FIVE IN THE FUCKING MORNING. And playing fucking music the whole time. NOBODY needs to hear Alexandra shitarse Burke at that volume. Again and again. Come on! The only thing that shut them up was when the mothergoddamn fire alarm went off! I fucking hate students...

But I got 2 hours sleep, which is why it's 4 and not 5.

Fuck you, students.

Archived