*OFFICIAL* UKFF RANT thread

neil

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Digby wins.

So much denying, contradicting, backtracking, blameshuffling and general all round ineptitude.

nice 1! i couldn't find a cool gif for that... :sneaky: any ideas anyone?

• Paid Members

I am sick to fucking death with Kate and Gerry MCcann. I pick up a newspaper and their is one of them saying oh poor Maddie we must find her we have hope she is still alive blah fucking fucking blah you fucking both are possibly the worst parents going. Oh lets feel sorry for them and their poor daughter who they left in a villa alone with her two siblings in a country they do not know to fuck off and eat tapas dicks. Oh yeah well fucking done, I can't for the life of me work out how the fuck I am supposed to be bothered that these two worthless pieces of shits left their 3 year old daughter alone and I am meant to say oh how bad, the world is evil, yeah of coarse the world is evil so are the idiot fucking partents who fuck off leaving their 3 young children to fend for themselves while they enjoy a delightful night out getting pissed up and eating.

I feel sorry for Maddie herself because whatever has happened to her is not nice and whoever has done it will probably never be brought to justice but still Gerry and Kate fuck off.

I live around about 4 minute walk from the pub, would it be ok If I left my 3 year old and 5 year old in my house asleep while me and Mrs PcC#1 Lackey fucked off for a few pints I could pop back every 20 minutes to check if they are alright, sure that sounds like a plan, oh wait fuck, does it fuck. I would have child services banging at my door taking my kids and be killed in the media. " bad parents at pub while boys sleep"

map100807_800x750.jpg

This picture is where they were staying. 1 is the bar 4 is the Villa do you really leave your three young kids that far away. Fucking bunch of arses. Now I have to listen to her say such great things as I couldn't make love to Gerry I couldn't give a fuck if you did or didn't you sad bitch,don't leave your kids all alone you fucking twat.

Kate Also having a cracking bit of input with such things as

I wanted to got to center parcs again but Gerrys enthusiasm and the rest of the group made it sound like a great idea to go abroad

I didn't want to leave the kids with on site child minding service that run from 7:30-11 p.m as the kids would normally go to bed between 7-7:30 I didn't want to break their routine.

Blah, fucking Blah you fucking fickle woman. Why the fuck is no one up in arms about her and her husband leaving these kids all alone why are people supporting them and not fucking having a go. I am all for the find Maddie, I don't think it will ever happen but has no one actually said to either of these shitarse parents leaving your kids alone in a villa while you fuck off to have fun is a bad fucking idea

Fuck the fucking MCcans and their shite parent skills I feel sorry for your daughter but you two can fuck off, explain to your two youngest children when the time is right mummy and daddy fancied some beer and food we left both of you and your missing sister in a villa while we went out and had a good time we did however check on you and the other children in the group every 15-20 minutes, at some point in that time frame your sister then disappeared, thats where your sister is soz lolz, fuck off shite parents carry on looking for her because that is the right thing to do but don't expect anything heart felt agony from me, she is missing because youn fancied a beer not anyhting else so you both are directly to blame, I hope the food and beer was worth it you pricks.

/rant over

I think it was yesterday but The Sun went with a front page headline of Kate McCann talking about her lack of sex life after the *abduction*. Why on Earth is this woman bringing her sex life into question? I'd have thought that it went without saying that if you're looking for your missing 4 year old that shagging would be the last thing on your mind.

...circa 3 years ago.

Is that shit really back in the papers again?

Yeah, mum of the year has a book out. Walked past the newsagents today and The Sun are serialising it, I may be wrong as I didn't stop and read but I think the headline was something about the outfit Maddie wore was too enticing for foreign peado's.

It's like the Anti Slutwalk has the poster child.

• Paid Members
Have I stumbled onto the Daily Mail forum?

Never read the daily mail all sterms from The Sun having it splashed all over the papers.

...circa 3 years ago.

Yeah she is bringing a book out, I am not getting into what happened to Maddie I am just pissed off that the have got off the hook when it is all thier fault.

• Moderators
...circa 3 years ago.

Yeah, mum of the year has a book out. Walked past the newsagents today and The Sun are serialising it, I may be wrong as I didn't stop and read but I think the headline was something about the outfit Maddie wore was too enticing for foreign peado's.

It's like the Anti Slutwalk has the poster child.

Oh shit yeah! I did see something about this the other day that I totally forgot about. There was a stub of an article advertising the book with the headline "A book that will break your heart". Haha.

• Paid Members
Digging up the McCann thing again

... would surely cross the line from paedophile to necrophile?

As per the public opinion thing, most of the people I work with seem to think she's dead, and while nobody seems to just come out and say "they killed her," there have been a few comments along the line of "they've certainly made plenty of money from her disappearance, haven't they?"

Archived