UKFF Award Prizes

neil

• Paid Members
dangerously420, are you a paid member or have you ever contributed towards to upkeep of the forum?

I wouldnt mind becoming a paid member. Albeit ive had nothing but problems with my paypal account since having it.

Right well, I'll agree neil can be drunk with power on occasion, but advertising anything on here is a privilege, not a right. Being a paid member doesn't change this fact, but I'd certainly say until you are you have absolutely no room to complain.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
As much as this forum is a bit of fun i disagree with moderators changing a members signature then locking it. I have intended to use my signature as a means for promoting the 24:7 Promotions Wrestlemania Party.

If this forum is of such critical importance to your business then perhaps you should focus on not being such a twat?

I'll agree neil can be drunk with power on occasion

I can't think of a single time to be honest.

As much as this forum is a bit of fun i disagree with moderators changing a members signature then locking it. I have intended to use my signature as a means for promoting the 24:7 Promotions Wrestlemania Party.

And on another issue to do with my PPV party events. In the past few months about up to a year ago i used to post about them in the UK Wrestling events section which i thought was fine until one day i found last years Summerslam Party moved to the off topic. I have quite a greivance with that in due course because moving it away from the UK events section to classifieds decreases the ammount of potentail page views and exposure for the party events as not every member of the forum regularly visits the classefieds. As a result some members on the forum who used to come to the PPV parties in the past no longer come along and the theory behind it is they simply do not know its going on.

It seems to be the moderators on this forum are abusive with their powers here and taking it out on individuals like myself i beleive is improper conduct for a moderator to act.

2:04 onwards.

UKFF AWARD PRIZES

As promised prizes would be handed out. They are as follows:

Supremo - Poster of the Year custom title

JLM - OT Poster & LOL custom title

elegia - Under-rated custom title

Note: If any of the above poster do not like their custom titles, then I will either remove it or let you have something else in there. Just PM me.

Now for the fun prizes:

Mab - 3 weeks suspension for being Dolt of the Year. Cannot post or use the forum.

hitman89762000 - Cannot post for 2 weeks due to generating too much White Noise. Can use PM and view posts though.

dangerously420 - Gets a new avatar and sig. Cannot be changed for a month.

Note: You can moan all you like, but this is fair warning to anyone who thinks "yea i wanna win those mong awards :D" for next year.

Brilliant

Mab - 3 weeks suspension for being Dolt of the Year. Cannot post or use the forum.

You can moan all you like, but this is fair warning to anyone who thinks "yea i wanna win those mong awards " for next year.

First off let me just point out that I didn't realise I had this account until I searched my own (after the banning) to see if I could discover why I got banned when it seemed to me I hadn't done anything recently to warrant a ban. I seen Mabster and when I searched Mab in members. So I tried my password with it, I must have created it when the old TWCF was down years ago and forgot. So I haven't set out to break the rules by using this account.

I just want to appeal to Neil and others over the ban. I do feel it is really uncalled for. I have improved throughout the year, and no matter what I feel I would have been nominated anyway just for being Mab. Since being nominated this year I haven't bitched or celebrated, I've just kept my head down and carried on posting in other topics. I just planned to get on with my posting, and again not even acknowlege my "win". I was suprised by winning to be honest, as I feel apart from the odd blip, I've actually contributed a few good topics and discussions throughout the year. I also haven't posted as much (white noise you's call it). So really I think a 3 week ban is harsh, I joked when Neil first mentioned the awards that it could be a banning, but 3 weeks come on.

I won't post in the rest of the forum until Neil decides what to do. I was going to PM, but I had a feeling he wouldn't get back to me, so maybe I may get feedback on here, although it will probably be this account disabled (which it should be) and a permanent ban for my "Mab" account.

• Paid Members

Mab has a point though, he's been banned for shit he did months ago and then stopped and behaved himself. A sig/avatar change would have sufficed, we might have gotten another meltdown at least. Mab has done so little in ages that is dolt of the year worthy that he's won this and not one person has cared about him being banned, not even a "aw thank god he's gone". Seems a waste really.

• Paid Members

Meh, the awards cover the whole year. The people have spoken with their votes and nominations. Sure, people like pro ev promotions have been doltish more recently and people would be glad to see the back of them, but Mab did plenty to annoy people during 2008, to the extent that he was still top of many people's dolt lists despite trying to change his ways.

Way I look at it is that it's unfortunate for Mab that his reform hasn't convinced enough people to overlook what he did earlier in the year, but also that three weeks away and then a whole 11 months of not being a knob should keep him well away from these awards next year if he's truly committed to not being a dick. Using a second account to post while suspended isn't the best start no matter what the intention, but still, there's plenty of time to make up for it. Look at Tequila Boy - toning it down and generally being good for a year can do wonders around here, and then you can always rely on the more in-your-face dickheads to help people forget about your former doltishness.

2nd account. Yeah, that'll turn people's opinions around. Taking a looong run up to next year's awards I see.

I'm already hating JLM's new sig.

• Paid Members

The plan is to create so much resentment that next year's historical hat trick will be an against-all-odds victory of a truly heartwarming nature. Also, does "already hating" mean that you stop to read it after every post I make? Because that would be oustanding. Everyone should do that.

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members

Mab should definitely take the punishment he's been given with good grace, as he's been voted thus.

But I do think a lot of people did just vote for him because of his previous track record prior to 2008. crazyshady and pro ev have been consistently much worse over the past year or so.

Mab should definitely take the punishment he's been given with good grace, as he's been voted thus.

But I do think a lot of people did just vote for him because of his previous track record prior to 2008. crazyshady and pro ev have been consistently much worse over the past year or so.

I think the Mab Hate thread sealed it for him this year. He tries to be a cheerleader for himself, and it spectacularly exploded in his face.

But yes, I agree with you on pro pv promotions and crazyshady, who are both as annoying and dumb as the day is long.