Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Mab should definitely take the punishment he's been given with good grace, as he's been voted thus.

 

But I do think a lot of people did just vote for him because of his previous track record prior to 2008. crazyshady and pro ev have been consistently much worse over the past year or so.

I think the Mab Hate thread sealed it for him this year. He tries to be a cheerleader for himself, and it spectacularly exploded in his face.

 

 

Not to mention his breakdown over his sig being removed, his breakdown when his sig was given back, his breakdown when spurned by KookooMATchoo and his asinine questions in threads that could easily be googled and his breakdown when this was pointed out to him.

 

I would have voted for pro ev had this been based on recent events and not the whole year.

  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Moderators
Posted

For anyone wondering - the prizes will be in effect for this years awards. You probably don't want to win any of the "Worst" categories by the way.

  • Paid Members
Posted

To avoid last years shinanigans (With Mab as I have just been reading) would it not be an idea to post the 'prizes' in advance so no-one can complain when they recieve?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Wheras last year I came a bit too close than desired, i'm feeling pretty confident this year that my doltishness has been surpassed by lightyears.

 

Keeno, Mab, Hemme, Steven19902009 or whatever his name is, Feelthesuspensions just to name a handful.

Posted (edited)
Wheras last year I came a bit too close than desired, i'm feeling pretty confident this year that my doltishness has been surpassed by lightyears.

 

Keeno, Mab, Hemme, Steven19902009 or whatever his name is, Feelthesuspensions just to name a handful.

 

How you can mention a list of dolts and not include Emperorseb is beyond me.

Edited by Rave on Jimmy
Posted (edited)
Wheras last year I came a bit too close than desired, i'm feeling pretty confident this year that my doltishness has been surpassed by lightyears.

 

Keeno, Mab, Hemme, Steven19902009 or whatever his name is, Feelthesuspensions just to name a handful.

 

You writing this may backfire in your face, as people may be more determined to put you on the list now you think you shouldn't.

 

Also from what Neil said I think becoming this years Dolt may be a more severe punishment than what I received this year (maybe a banning??)

Edited by Mab
  • Moderators
Posted

Even if he's on the list, there's absolutely no way that Triple A could win; there's far too many heavyweight contenders this year. I'd say even you're safe despite your legacy and reputation. Unless of course you have another meltdown or something..

Posted
Wheras last year I came a bit too close than desired, i'm feeling pretty confident this year that my doltishness has been surpassed by lightyears.

 

Keeno, Mab, Hemme, Steven19902009 or whatever his name is, Feelthesuspensions just to name a handful.

 

haha!!

 

No proof, why bother?

Posted

I'd like to see a "Gold, silver and bronze" style of award for doltage, say six months for the winner, 2 months for runner up and a month for third place. Or even a PR type deal where there are 15 months worth of bannage and they get dished out on percentage of votes. However, that sounds too much like hard work.

Posted

It's been a bumper year for mongs, but I am personally heartened that Mab's been upping his game in recent weeks and really going for this award again. Mac Classic for the win!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...