UKFF Award Prizes

neil

• Paid Members
I'd like to see a "Gold, silver and bronze" style of award for doltage, say six months for the winner..

Six months would be *way* too long. The banned poster will be well gone by then, and probably have forgotten about here.

It is a good idea though; maybe just change the durations of the bannings?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a "Gold, silver and bronze" style of award for doltage, say six months for the winner..

Six months would be *way* too long. The banned poster will be well gone by then, and probably have forgotten about here.

It is a good idea though, maybe just change the durations of the banning?

Yeah, that's a good point. Half the fun of a temporary ban is you know that the suspended person is itching to get on and post about how hard done by they are and they really put the downs into meltdowns.

Wheras last year I came a bit too close than desired, i'm feeling pretty confident this year that my doltishness has been surpassed by lightyears.

Keeno, Mab, Hemme, Steven19902009 or whatever his name is, Feelthesuspensions just to name a handful.

You writing this may backfire in your face, as people may be more determined to put you on the list now you think you shouldn't.

Also from what Neil said I think becoming this years Dolt may be a more severe punishment than what I received this year (maybe a banning??)

Mab - Coach to the Dolts. :rolleyes:

And I love the way you cling to the idea that people end up on the list even though us nasty paid members think they don't really deserve it just because we decide we're going to 'get' someone.

AAA won't be on there because he's not a total prick, you on the otherhand have once again let the subject of the awards, being accused of being daft, etc become a self-fulfilling prophecy by acting like a plonker whenever you are challenged and whats worse you do all of your 'best' work at the back end of the year.

Methinks we are heading for an awards thread filled with another of your 'Mab for President of the Dolts' campaigns.

• Paid Members
I know he is the Frank Grimes to my Homer, and others won't agree, but as far as Mong of The Year goes, I just can't see past Julian "I'm calling my lawyers and suing the UKFF!" Radbourne.

I know it's only been 2 or 3 years since I was in serious dolt contender-ship, but I think most will agree this year is possibly the most wide open contest for that award in a long time, and not because the doltage has improved, but because there have been so many VERY strong contenders and unlike most years when the worst of the worst get banned before the awards come along, most are still here.

Can I suggest a "Gone but wish we could forget" award for the likes of hemme who have been banned?

Edited by DJ Kris

Can I suggest a "Gone but wish we could forget" award

Nah, someone is bound to mention someone that has been forgotten by the majority and then they'll no longer be forgotten. Plus it'll take longer to forget someone if they keep being mentioned.

• Paid Members
I know he is the Frank Grimes to my Homer, and others won't agree, but as far as Mong of The Year goes, I just can't see past Julian "I'm calling my lawyers and suing the UKFF!" Radbourne.

The trouble with Radders is volume. Admittedly his mongishness is of a high quality but he tends to melt down in only a couple of threads at a time. Most of the other posters mentioned are a lower level of idiot but spread over a greater area, thus they infect more people with their idiocy.

• Paid Members

The trouble with Radders is volume. Admittedly his mongishness is of a high quality but he tends to melt down in only a couple of threads at a time. Most of the other posters mentioned are a lower level of idiot but spread over a greater area, thus they infect more people with their idiocy.

Don't forget we have the White Noise award now. I'd say Mr Radbourne is in with a very good shout.

• Moderators

That's why the other mongs don't even register with me. I couldn't tell you anything hemme, feelthebang or whoever else had said, and I'd struggle to remember the names of any of these idiots. They all blend into one big mass of posts that I never bother reading and make absolutely no impact on me.

• Paid Members

That's why the other mongs don't even register with me. I couldn't tell you anything hemme, feelthebang or whoever else had said, and I'd struggle to remember the names of any of these idiots. They all blend into one big mass of posts that I never bother reading and make absolutely no impact on me.

They may not register with you but they register with lots of people who are likely to vote, hence why Radders won't win.