UKFF Award Prizes

neil

• Paid Members
Don't forget Deaq!

Or you for that matter :laugh: Thats funny coming from you tho. Your the master of the white noise with your 2 or 3 words posts that nobody responds to.

Edited by Deaq

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Don't forget Deaq!

Or you for that matter :laugh: Thats funny coming from you tho. Your the master of the white noise with your 2 or 3 words posts that nobody responds to.

The irony of this being that you replied to one of those three word posts.

• Paid Members
Don't forget Deaq!

Yeah a 3 word post with my username in. Thing is the Paid members vote who get in this thing and the rest vote who win's. The only people who would vote for me to be in here are 1's who always read everything i post and reply to start a argument. Even if what they accuse me of doing they there self do all the time in a much grander scale. The people the you will expect to respond to this and now wont are the perfect example of what im talking about.

Edited by Deaq

Don't forget Deaq!

Yeah a 3 word post with my username in. Thing is the Paid members vote who get in this thing and the rest vote who win's. The only people who would vote for me to be in here are 1's who always read everything i post and reply to start a argument. Even if what they accuse me of doing they there self do all the time in a much grander scale. The people the you will expect to respond to this and now wont are the perfect example of what im talking about.

I accuse you over being a pompous, smug, overbearing piece of broken down shit. If you're not bragging about your amazing sporting prowess you're reminding everyone of how big the plasma TV's are in your many houses.. which is a nice slice of irony considering your "OTHER PEOPLE DO IT ON A GRANDER SCALE THO!" argument.

• Moderators
Don't forget Deaq!

Maybe you should stick to three word posts until you learn some basic spelling and grammar.

I don't hate you but your posts are always an indecipherable headache of gibberish. It's not fun to read.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
I accuse you over being a pompous, smug, overbearing piece of broken down shit. If you're not bragging about your amazing sporting prowess you're reminding everyone of how big the plasma TV's are in your many houses.. which is a nice slice of irony considering your "OTHER PEOPLE DO IT ON A GRANDER SCALE THO!" argument.

Awwww it's jealous. There is this ignore button you could use? Maybe if you was not such a useless shit stain, you could also get things you wanted,

I would rather be smug & overbearing then a cunt like you. I have no idea where you got broken down from tho.. :thumbsup:

Lets just leave it there before it goes back and forth all the time. You hate me because, I'm proud of what i have done and what i have, i hate you because your a cunt.

Edited by Deaq

• Awards Moderator
Thing is the Paid members vote who get in this thing and the rest vote who win's.

Urgh.

Even if what they accuse me of doing they there self do all the time in a much grander scale.

What?

The people the you will expect to respond to this and now wont are the perfect example of what im talking about.

Again, what?

Maybe if you was not such a useless shit stain, you could also get things you wanted,

I feel like Steve fucking Austin here. What?

I'm proud of what i have done and what i have, i hate you because your a cunt.

Christ.

If you're going to try to have a pop at someone, at least make an attempt to pretend to you're not an utter spastic.

KMC is skill and this thread just reiterates what a complete dickhead you are.