New Doctor Who

stewdogg

This is the plot for the episode following Vampires of Venice apparently named "Amy's Choice" this is taken from Wikipedia, so it may not be very reliable. However, it goes something like this "Amy travelled in the TARDIS with the Doctor five years ago. As she is just about to give birth, the Doctor returns and Amy has to make a life changing decision." Sounds like a very intriguing plot, any thoughts?

This is the plot for the episode following Vampires of Venice apparently named "Amy's Choice" this is taken from Wikipedia, so it may not be very reliable. However, it goes something like this "Amy travelled in the TARDIS with the Doctor five years ago. As she is just about to give birth, the Doctor returns and Amy has to make a life changing decision." Sounds like a very intriguing plot, any thoughts?

I found this on it

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Its five years since Amy and Rory travelled with the Doctor. They're back living in Leadworth, and Amy is pregnant. Rory has grown a ponytail. Life is good, if a little humdrum. Until the Doctor drops by for a visit.

And then they wake up. In the TARDIS, the Doctor, Amy and Rory have had exactly the same dream. But the TARDIS has died, and it's drifting towards a cold star- just 14 minutes till impact! If they don't freeze to death.

And then they wake up. Two worlds: one in the time machine, one in the village that time forgot. One real, the other fake. You're home. You're also dreaming. Trouble is, Rory, Amy, which is which? Their lives depend on making the right choice. But time is running out.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I found this on it

Its five years since Amy and Rory travelled with the Doctor. They're back living in Leadworth, and Amy is pregnant. Rory has grown a ponytail. Life is good, if a little humdrum. Until the Doctor drops by for a visit.

And then they wake up. In the TARDIS, the Doctor, Amy and Rory have had exactly the same dream. But the TARDIS has died, and it's drifting towards a cold star- just 14 minutes till impact! If they don't freeze to death.

And then they wake up. Two worlds: one in the time machine, one in the village that time forgot. One real, the other fake. You're home. You're also dreaming. Trouble is, Rory, Amy, which is which? Their lives depend on making the right choice. But time is running out.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Sounds freaky as hell.

As i've said previously, i'm new to Who, but it is bloody irritating when playing catch-up to one minute watch Karen Gillian as Amy Pond, Doctors companion, and then the next minute watch her as a misguided 'Sister of Cibil' (or, something) in Season 4's 'The Fires of Pompeii'. Oh, and the same thing happened with Freema Agyeman aswell. Pain.

Loving Matt Smith, though. Not quite as much as i'm loving Steven Moffat. His episodes are a class above. They seem to be more 'adult', without really alienating DA KIDZ. Some of the Christopher Eccleston/early Tennant stuff is like watching Nickelodeon at times.

I loev the kiss bit at the end. It was just brilliantly played by both. After the ridiculous 'love' stuff with rose and martha, to have a companion who just wanted to get the Doctor into bed for a quick one was refreshingly hillarious. His reaction to was just as it should be.

by no means am i a Doctor Who fan, and ive never read this thread, but i met a Dalek the other day, thought i'd share...

28649_416326462603_692432603_5808109_246173_n.jpg

You look like you've just spotted a pie in the distance.

Hopefully the Doctor gave her a right good seeing too in the Tardis.

She will probably end up pregnant.

Well here is a bit of info on the episode after the Vampire one

Any's Choice

[close spoiler]

");document.close();