New Doctor Who

stewdogg

• Paid Members
The way he says 'you need to remember what i told you when you were seven' is interesting, I inadvertently saw the spoiler pictures of this weeks episode ......

Dude, you inadvertantly saw the spoiler pictures then proceeded to tell the rest of us what they were!!! Please edit your post, everyone else was considerate enough to use spoiler tags.

There's been plenty about this current season that I've hated, but those last two episodes don't fall into that category.

Brilliant stuff. Blink was the last time I enjoyed every second of a Dr. Who episode and these two managed that two weeks on the trot.

They'll go alongside Blink as keepers.

Really another excellent episode and will hopefully work well in establishing Smith as taking Tennants reign as the greatest Doctor of all time. I like the idea of some plot lines crossing through into further series such as why the TARDIS exploded and what is meant by the "Silence" that we heard a few times. I'm really hyped for the next series now.

• Paid Members

I've just watched this and it was all kinds of awesome! Amy's big moment at the wedding where she remembered was strong powerful stuff. I hate that I now have to wait christ knows how long for the next episode! Do we have any specials to look forward to and keep us going?

I only got into Doctor Who after a load of people in here bashing Matt Smith for his 4 or 5 second appearance after Tennant left and watched his first episode to see what he would be like. I loved it, followed the whole series and caught up with eccleston and Tennant as it has gone on. Just finished Tennants final eps yesterday along with series finale. Loved it all and think Smith has been awesome. The weeping angels episodes have been by far some of the best television I have ever seen and cant wait for the next series

• Paid Members
Someone I know seems convinced River Song is an older Amy Pond.

Don't see it myself!

I'm pretty sure she isn't too, but over the last 2 episodes I both considered that she maybe or that she was a future version of The Doctor, who much like Tennant had forgotten who she was. Of course the latter was easily ruled out. I am intreagued by River though and I have a feeling that she may turn out to be a future enemy of The Doctor.

Don't see it myself!

Nah...

As a side note, I finally saw what others see in Alex Kingston. :love:

• Paid Members
Need Fez.

I've had a Fez for years. Fez's are cool.

Don't see it myself!

I'm pretty sure she isn't too, but over the last 2 episodes I both considered that she maybe or that she was a future version of The Doctor, who much like Tennant had forgotten who she was. Of course the latter was easily ruled out. I am intreagued by River though and I have a feeling that she may turn out to be a future enemy of The Doctor.

I'd be dissappointed if it was suddenly decided that The Doctor can change sex when regenerating, although I don't thing that she'll turn out to be The Doctor as it's been mentioned that her significance in The Doctor's life is for something quite bad.

Don't see it myself!

Nah...

As a side note, I finally saw what others see in Alex Kingston. :love:

Moll Flanders is currently being repeated on some channel, if you so desire to see her frollicking with her baps out.