New Doctor Who

stewdogg

I'm ridiculously pumped for this series. Neil Gaiman episode coming up as well! And a Nazi one!!

This reminds me, has there ever been a full blown Nazi themed episode of Doctor Who? I know they've done episodes set in WW2 and they've been mentioned briefly but that's as close as they've gotten as far as i can recall.

I've seen some of the pictures, and this looks like a full on Nazi episode. If so, then yes It'll be the first. I think Who should do stuff like this, it has the ability to act as an educational tool for the kids (it started out as such) without being too preachy and obvious.

• 2 weeks later...

I read the the 1st episode was going to be done like it was an finale and that could easy of been a series ender.

Only problem I have with this years Doctor Who is they are splitting the series into 2 half's so after 6 episodes they are not doing the other 6 until Autumna and of course Ep 6 is going to be a cliffhanger.

• Paid Members
I read the the 1st episode was going to be done like it was an finale and that could easy of been a series ender.

Only problem I have with this years Doctor Who is they are splitting the series into 2 half's so after 6 episodes they are not doing the other 6 until Autumna and of course Ep 6 is going to be a cliffhanger.

It's actually 7 episodes and then the remaining 6 in the Autumn. I think it will work well, gives the opportunity for more cliffhangers and suspense. Also, I always take the show for granted after it's been on for 9 or 10 weeks in a row, I think this way will keep it fresh.

Slowish opener, though very good but that last 15 minutes was fucking amazing. I don't think i'd be overhyping him too much by calling Moffat God. Just a born genius.

Best dialogue?;

'River Song, you are doing your he's hot when he's being intelligent face'

'..this is my normal face'

'I know!'

• Paid Members

Was that hatch thing they found the same as the upstairs of james cordens house, from the last series?

For me, it was a cool episode. Not the best, but by far nto the worst. I loved the look on the FBI agents face, "Sir this man walked into the oval office with a giant blue box..........give him 5". Great stuff, And deffo looking forward to part 2.

Also the opening really had be shocked! I thought he'd been written out allready!

Silly me?