New Doctor Who

stewdogg

We will find that out this week I assume. I remember Amy mentioning she had an Aunt in the first episode, maybe we'll find something out about that.

I must just say the fact we're all talking about this shows just how great the first episode was.

What if her Aunt turned out to be River? That would be pretty cool if done well enough.

"spoilers" LOL I love the character of river

I hope next weeks can keep up the pace, the ending of this weeks was the most bleekest ending since dr who came back. I loved it though as doctor who should be dark as well.

Matt Smith to me is the Dr, I just can't imagine anyone else in the role at the moment.

Has anyone explained why Amy doesn't remember the Daleks? ...I can't remember.

I assume that at some point in time they went into the cracks like Rory did.

Anyway, been avoiding this thread for three weeks cos i never had time to watch the episodes. All caught up now from The Van Gough episode onwards. The guy playing Van Gough deserves an award for his excellent performance in that episode, he really moved me.

This series has been amazing so far. They've really built to this finale so well and i can't wait to see it. That last episode was great and they really piled the odds against The Doctor at the end to the point it looked the universe had ended. So excited.

And also, this series of Doctor Who has been better than seasons 5 and 6 of Lost by far. And i say that as a huge Lost fan.

Apologises if already posted.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00s971z/Doctor_Who_Series_5_Flesh_and_Stone/

Click that link and watch from about 17:40. There's been loads of speculation kicking around saying his appearance/attitude is completely different as the Dr has went back in time at that point to remind Amy.

Seems interesting to me

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Watching it back, with that in mind, is quite interesting. Something you wouldn't notice otherwise.

His attitude and demeanour is very, very different.

The way he says 'you need to remember what i told you when you were seven' is interesting, I inadvertently saw the spoiler pictures of this weeks episode when he meets young Amy again, I'd bet my life that it has something to do with that meeting, rather than something we've already seen.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Watching it back, with that in mind, is quite interesting. Something you wouldn't notice otherwise.

His attitude and demeanour is very, very different.

The way he says 'you need to remember what i told you when you were seven' is interesting, I inadvertently saw the spoiler pictures of this weeks episode when he meets young Amy again, I'd bet my life that it has something to do with that meeting, rather than something we've already seen.

Oh wow, yeah. Really different in fact. Having high hopes of how it all comes together at the end now.