New Doctor Who

stewdogg

I assume she recorded it before she pressed forget.

Hmmm... I don't think so.

She was unconscious. She woke up, watched the film, immediately pressed "Forget" then The Doctor arrived. Unless this ties into a later episode where she does it and sends it back/forward in time to herself (unlikely; this seemed a very standalone episode), she didn't have any time to record the message and it was never mentioned again.

I saw the "Record" button. Although why that's there anyway is its own mystery/plothole.

The other possibility, I suppose, and here's some proper straw-clutching, is that she saw the film, recorded her message, hit "Forget", fell unconscious, then we came in, she had forgotten that she'd seen the film and watched it again and, this time, immediately hit "Forget".

I cant say i`m a huge Dr Who fan

Tennant was enjoyable but didnt bring me back (the last story with tennants Dr Dying just didnt do anything for me at all)

But that episode was amazingly good.

As mentioned the last 10 minutes when it all came together was very good. The crack thing I had no idea about until reading a few posts back (never seen the first episode to link it somewhere) but it interests me

But I shall be returning to this, especially if the storylines are that strong.

I'd never, ever watched Dr. Who but thought i'd give Smith a chance. He's bloody good, and i've enjoyed the two episodes so far.

That said, my new piqued interest brought me to David Tennant, and I willfully bought his first season as the doctor on DVD. It's actually quite good, Billie Piper's annoying but complaining about that is like smoking, and then complaining that you've got a tickly cough. However, whilst some episodes are great (the ones with black hole and devil; werewolf one; madam du pompadour and cybermen in particular), the Peter Kay episode i've just watched was utter shat of the highest order. One of the worst things i've ever had to endure. Rubbish.

That said, my new piqued interest brought me to David Tennant, and I willfully bought his first season as the doctor on DVD. It's actually quite good, Billie Piper's annoying but complaining about that is like smoking, and then complaining that you've got a tickly cough.

I think Piper, especially in Series 2, really ruined Tennants Doctor. However, once she's gone the man really fills the role. I always thought the character of Rose was like an annoying girlfrien who wouldn't fuck off.

Was Mandy played by Chloe Moretz, who plays Mindy in Kick-Ass? They're upsettingly alike, and it'd be more poignant with the similar character names.

Edit: Just checked the credits on iPlayer, and they're not the same girl. Which is a little freaky.

Edited by IrishDave