UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Did Nexus do the fist salute when Barrett was leading, or only when Punk came along?

Punk. Hence the t-shirt.

Just seen this on WWE. Com

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended Fred Rosser (Darren Young) for 30 days effective Wednesday, Oct. 5, for his first violation of the company

• Paid Members

My questions are what the hell is going on with Nxt, when is this season due to end and what does this mean for the rest of the season?

Are they still referring to it as season five or is it now just another internet show? I was under the impression the original format had been scrapped and it was just a normal show like WWE Superstars now.

They still mention finding the next breakout star every now and again, but I don't think they've mentioned the winner's prize in ages. It's a great show as it is now, I just wish they would either finish this season and announce a winner then carry on as it is at the moment, or just make some kind of deal out of it not being a competiton anymore.

• Paid Members

They still mention finding the next breakout star every now and again, but I don't think they've mentioned the winner's prize in ages. It's a great show as it is now, I just wish they would either finish this season and announce a winner then carry on as it is at the moment, or just make some kind of deal out of it not being a competiton anymore.

The format is a complete mess, but at least the show is more enjoyable now than when it was just a shit competition. I don't know if there is any intention to end the series by crowning a winner, but if they do, I love the fact that the prize for winning the never-ending competiton is an opportunity to compete on the next one!!

• Paid Members

At least if they announce a winner, they could bring some new, new guys up (as opposed to just the ones who have been going unused for ages, like Reks and Hawkins).

• Paid Members

At least if they announce a winner, they could bring some new, new guys up (as opposed to just the ones who have been going unused for ages, like Reks and Hawkins).

I think the main reason a) for the Redemption season in the first place, and b) that it's lasted so bloody long is that they don't have a half dozen guys in FCW they're willing to bring up just now.Taking out the guys who straddle the main roster and developmental (Mahal, Curtis, Ryan), a scan over the current FCW roster shows a few guys who've had their shot (some two) at NXT (Saxton, Curtis, Cottonwood), one or two who seem to have been in developmental FOREVER to the point you question if they'll ever do anything with them (Leakee, Donny Marlow, Bo Rotundo), and other than that you're left with a pretty new crop.Admittedly, a good segment of that new crop are long-time indy guys (Cesaro, Graves, Ambrose, Orlov, Rollins) we know a good deal about, but not sure if WWE a) consider them "WWE ready" or b) would want to bring several of them up together.

• Moderators

I read somewhere that the reason they've left Bo Rotundo in FCW so long is that they didn't want him full time on the road before he was 21 as they don't want him "playing video games in his hotel" like all the young wrestlers do, especially while underage.

Edited by ButchReedMark

Right so I know we've got some wCw nuts on here, I've never really watched wCw, but I want to buy some season sets. Im thinking of starting with 1996, but im not sure, I loved the attitude era WWF, from around 1998, stuff before that I didnt really like, so would WCW 1996 work for me or should I start a bit later, maybe 98?

Right so I know we've got some wCw nuts on here, I've never really watched wCw, but I want to buy some season sets. Im thinking of starting with 1996, but im not sure, I loved the attitude era WWF, from around 1998, stuff before that I didnt really like, so would WCW 1996 work for me or should I start a bit later, maybe 98?

I'd start off with 95 Nitro TBH to stick ya toe in teh water and see if you like it or not.

• Paid Members

Did Nexus do the fist salute when Barrett was leading, or only when Punk came along?

Punk. Hence the t-shirt.
I think it was Punks nexus, but the T-shirt logo was from a recently-ish released CM Punk shirt not to long before his version of the nexus got together.

No need for the capital C and small w in WCW bro. WCW 1996 is possibly the best year any wrestling promotion has ever had. I