UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Ever since the match was announced I've thought it was to pop a quick buyrate after how poor NOC and Battleground were. I see the actual match being under 10 minutes, with some kind of injury angle taking place where Del Rio's Cross Armbreaker puts Cena out until around Rumble time. Rey will then return to take Cena's spot until December, when his knee is scheduled to implode again.

• Paid Members
I can't imagine even wanting to boo Cena, he's cool as fuck. He's a machine, he doesn't stay injured, he's able to laugh at himself, he bangs divas all over the joint, he's bezzie mates with a bunch of sick kids and he's stronger than fucking scaffold. Team Cena all the way.

I agree with everything in the second sentance. But John Cena is definitely not cool as fuck. He always delivers when it counts but the man is a massive goof. He can't even wear a suit that fits him.

I agree with everything in the second sentance. But John Cena is definitely not cool as fuck. He always delivers when it counts but the man is a massive goof. He can't even wear a suit that fits him.

He really is. He's pretty much the definition of cool. He acts the way he wants to act and dresses the way he wants thus rebelling against the overwhelming opinion against him. He's both his own man and a rebel, that's cool. He bangs hot chicks and just buys them a flash car when they get all up in his junk. Cool. People tell him he's gonna be injured for ages and he's all "fuck that" and back in no time, that's bad ass, bad asses are cool. He walks into the arena and nobody else but him matters. I know it was a long time ago now but anyone who acted the way Cena acted at One Night Stand II is clearly cooler than fuck. It possibly helps that he's the most adult character in the WWE too.

Edit: Also, all the cool kids wear it baggy.

Edited by Vamp

How exactly is he the most adult character in WWE? He's pre-teen personified. He dresses like a 7 year-old and makes awful, childish jokes on a regular basis. He's cool when he's recovering from injuries in no time and starring in video packages of him working out like a beast, but that's the extent of it really.

How exactly is he the most adult character in WWE? He's pre-teen personified. He dresses like a 7 year-old and makes awful, childish jokes on a regular basis. He's cool when he's recovering from injuries in no time and starring in video packages of him working out like a beast, but that's the extent of it really.

How is a character who acts honorably and does the right thing in the face of an audience who jeers him for it, who walks into hostile environments and delivers great matches for the fans anyway the most adult character in the WWE? Cena's main story, always trying to do the right thing even when the rest of the world seems to dump on you for it and embracing that and just carrying on with things is something that surely any adult can identify with? When I was fourteen I could identify with the guys who tried to say all the 'cool' and 'edgy' things. I'm not fourteen now. I identify with the guy who tries to do right despite not really being fully appreciated for it. That's an adult issue. Nobody else in the WWE really faces an adult issue like that. The Rock's main concern was saying cool things that people would twitter and Punk runs around dropping 'pipe bombs' and trying to make himself look cooler than everything else going on. I did that when I pretended to be chewing gum even when I wasn't and wearing baseball caps back to front. Being adult is not making 'adult' jokes or trying to dress like a 'cool adult', that's what teenagers do. Which is fine, but then when you're not a teenager you look back and think "fuck I was uncool." Its like how some people will say Game of Thrones is adult because it features sex and swearing. That's not what makes that show or any show adult. That's what makes it designed to appeal to teenagers.

So is it cool to cheat on your wife and bang loads of divas? Is that what you are saying is adult about him? Is that what any adult should be able to identify with? Also what sort of person doesnt wear the clothes they want to? What the fucks that got to do with anything.

Outside the ring you may think hes cool. Inside hes an unfunny cock.

I know it was a long time ago now but anyone who acted the way Cena acted at One Night Stand II is clearly cooler than fuck.

I don't like John Cena, but I will admit that he has never looked cooler than power-walking head down through the sea of hate, down that thin aisle holding his Title belt above his head. It was a great visual.

So is it cool to cheat on your wife and bang loads of divas? Is that what you are saying is adult about him? Is that what any adult should be able to identify with? Also what sort of person doesnt wear the clothes they want to? What the fucks that got to do with anything.

Umm no. I didn't mention him cheating on his wife at all?

What kind of person doesn't wear the clothes they want to? Seriously? Quite a lot of people wear clothes that they think are cool, or they think will make them cool. You never wanted the cool trainers when you were a kid? You could say you wanted them, you probably did, but part of the reason you wanted them is because everyone else thought they were cool and so you extrapolated from that that wearing those trainers would also make you cool. You were probably wrong. Tough break. As an adult you're able to look back at things you wore because they were cool and think "fuck, I was an idiot, I saved up for three months and spent

Edited by Vamp

Umm no. I didn't mention him cheating on his wife at all?

Why would you? It goes against your point.

My brother liked to dress formally when he was about 10. Whilst other kids had their Cantona tops on, he was sporting a waistcoat and trousers. In the school holidays, he'd insist on wearing his school uniform in the absence of any other formal clothes - and my mum, despite hating it, would let him. Do you think when the family photos come out at Christmas that we give him a pat on the back for sticking to the clothes he wants to wear and laugh at ourselves for wearing the Air Maxes?

Part of being cool is to look stylish, surely. And being stylish is to look effortless. Outside of the ring, he might look stylish (I don't think he is that stylish, but that's my opinion) but the gear he wears isn't. The One Night Stand moment was cool, as was Royal Rumble '08 but I still wouldn't say he's 'cool as fuck'.

His heart is in the right place, he gives his all and is a great role model. That's great and all, but adults generally don't care to be that goofy character. They want something more edgy. Walter White's heart is in the right place, but he also comes across as more of a bad ass despite looking nerdy.

Edited by Sphinx

Nobody else in the WWE really faces an adult issue like that. The Rock's main concern was saying cool things that people would twitter and Punk runs around dropping 'pipe bombs' and trying to make himself look cooler than everything else going on. I did that when I pretended to be chewing gum even when I wasn't and wearing baseball caps back to front. Being adult is not making 'adult' jokes or trying to dress like a 'cool adult', that's what teenagers do. Which is fine, but then when you're not a teenager you look back and think "fuck I was uncool." Its like how some people will say Game of Thrones is adult because it features sex and swearing. That's not what makes that show or any show adult. That's what makes it designed to appeal to teenagers.

I think that's the key thing, and an excellent summary of it. There are a lot of teenagers who think CM Punk is an 'adult' wrestling character because he wears rancid t-shirts and makes anti-WWE insider references. He's basically Kevin The Teenager. Which, if you're Kevin The Teenager as well, radiates cool and relatability.

Part of being cool is to look stylish, surely. And being stylish is to look effortless. Outside of the ring, he might look stylish (I don't think he is that stylish, but that's my opinion) but the gear he wears isn't. The One Night Stand moment was cool, as was Royal Rumble '08 but I still wouldn't say he's 'cool as fuck'.

Which wrestler would you say is 'cool as fuck'?

Edited by King Pitcos