UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Anyone know of any websites which lists which matches on WWE DVD sets are available on other sets? Got my eye on a few DVDs in the Silver Vision sale but I don't wanna waste my money if I already own the majority of the matches elsewhere.

www.thehistoryofwwe.com generally does

Lots of comments on here lately about how good TNA has become, my question is roughly when did it start getting good, I was a fan a few years back but lost touch with it, any idea what PPV's I should be checking out? Recent ones of course.

• Paid Members

IIRC it was after Judgement day 2000, Taker gave Triple H a stinger with the tombstone, and they banned piledrivers for a while afterwards. He introduced the last ride shortly afterwards. I think.

Lots of comments on here lately about how good TNA has become, my question is roughly when did it start getting good, I was a fan a few years back but lost touch with it, any idea what PPV's I should be checking out? Recent ones of course.

I started back up with it when they started the summer live shows in May/June, but I did that because everybody had been raving about the last couple of months or so after it started calming down. Loki or Ian are your guys for that, but I'd guess maybe from April/End of Lockdown onwards perhaps?

• Paid Members

Start with Slammiversary, then the four weeks of TV after that and you'll be on Destination X and you should be up to speed and everything has been great. That's what I've done. Before Slammiversary I hadn't watched any TNA for years.

Slammiversary is where it really started to get good. It's a great PPV, and right after it is the live broadcasts. They also did a really good job of summarising the build-up for match as well, so that's the best place to start.