UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Nah people are entitled to their opinion and I like to think Im used to be by now to be able to stick up for myself, but I appreciate your suggestion and your support.

Some one taking the mature and sensible route not just on the interweb but on the UKFF itself :omg: Note the time and date people.

• Paid Members

When did hogan first star tearing his shirt off?

I would think it would have been when working in the AWA with Verne Gagne in the early 80's as I think he usually portrayed a heel in his previous runs in the WWF and Memphis etc.

Factoring in the postage costs, you'd be as well just ordering a new one and selling the wrong sized one on Ebay, I think.

The postage costs were $6.95 for shipping to the UK, which isn't too shabby. Apart from that, it's the new Punk shirt, which isn't cheap.

Has T.N.A taken impact on the road? Just saw the latest impact and noticed it wasn't in the impact zone.

They've done a few episodes on the road in the past 2 months or so, but they're still in the Impact Zone most of the time.

Just wondering what people think the least amount of weight someone can be to be considered a 'heavyweight' in wrestling?

The only real distinction these days is when a company also has a lightheavyweight or cruiserweight division. They tend to set an upper limit of between 215lbs and 225lbs, in US companies, so I'd say anything above that would make you a heavyweight.

Without any weight classes though (as is the case with WWE) there really isn't any official set limit.

I tend to normally think of anyone lighter than about 220lbs as being more a cruiser/lightheavy type, in the USA anyway.

Edited by Dirty Eddie

• Paid Members
Impact looks 10x better out of the Impact Zone imo.

I thought it looked a bit crap this week. Building looked a bit small, ramp was crap and the ring is tiny. The big screen is cool but the setup screams WWE-lite.

Always looks better when they do decent arena's on PPV.