UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
Will Challenge be showing Lockdown?!

I'm dipping my toes in the TNA pool, somewhat, and its pissing hard to get into that product; there is literally no easy entrance points. So, I want to give the PPV a chance...

They show PPVs on Wednesdays (10pm?).

You picked a terrible time to start. I've generally enjoyed TNA for most of its Spike run but since December the product hasn't been very good.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

I'm a long time Buh Buh boy, though, and news of his current push got me running to the product faster than you could possibly imagine...

So far though, the reality is that Buh Buh, Angle and the occasional incoherent Flair promo are the shows only saving grace. They need to bring me some Bully Ray merch out, i'd buy that right up...

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
II'm a long time Buh Buh boy, though, and news of his current push got me running to the product faster than you could possibly imagine...

So far though, the reality is that Buh Buh, Angle and the occasional incoherent Flair promo are the shows only saving grace. They need to bring me some Bully Ray merch out, i'd buy that right up...

He's the best thing about TNA (well after Stings lovely new jacket).

Edited by Blackson Jackson

When did Stone Cold switch from the Ringmaster theme to the original Stone Cold track? Or to put it another way, when did he first use it on TV?

Think it was around the Buried Alive IYH (October 1996), give or take a week or two maybe.

Now this is a pretty odd question. Can anybody pinpoint (approximately) when WWE started doing the shaky camera thing whenever a move was hit? For example when Evan Bourne hits the SSP and lands the camera kind of zooms in and shakes. I'm just curious that's all. The technique has been pissing me off recently. It's just annoying!

• Paid Members
Now this is a pretty odd question. Can anybody pinpoint (approximately) when WWE started doing the shaky camera thing whenever a move was hit? For example when Evan Bourne hits the SSP and lands the camera kind of zooms in and shakes. I'm just curious that's all. The technique has been pissing me off recently. It's just annoying!

That Cena Orton match where Cena was tied to the post and caned they went into over drive with that from what I recall, it was like watching NYPD Blue on acid.