General Movie (Film for snobs) News Thread

CaptainCharisma

• Paid Members

OK so I saw Magic Mike today, only to be shocked to discover Kevin Nash in it as a stripper called Tarzan. It was far more entertaining to watch Nash 'dance' during the group routines as he could barely move. Most people wont notice as they will be watching Channing Tatum and Pettyfer gyrating but if you do see it, keep an eye on Big Kev. Hilarious.

• Paid Members
Fassbender for Assassins Creed Movie

Great choice for me. Ubisoft are developing this themselves so the story has to be similar to the games. Not sure how people who dont know the games will think of the story though. No news on if Fassbender will be Desmond but i can see him being both

He's too old for Desmond and too white for Ezio or Altair.

I find it annoying when they cast the flavour of the month rather than the best suited for the role.

Or more likely it'll be a shit film which he can't save.

Yeah probably. The Assassins Creed game storylines are so insane, complicated and convulted I can't even imagine what the movie will be like.

Think Dan Brown for the socially awkward and you're there.

62329.jpg

The new Q. couldn't we still have an eccentric old fella. there's plenty who could have done it

How he's going to do that AND be new morning DJ on Radio 1, though, is beyond me.