Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

It boils down to this.If Chris Benoit murdered his wife and child then he was either.1. Sick in the head and snapped after being told something.2. A very evil man.Perhaps a little of both.I haven't seen anyone Denying this, questioning it yes, everyone is shocked and maybe even hurting now as this bad thing has happened to one or two people they watched and perhaps respected a lot. Again speculation is natural, as is hoping something isn't true that is going to break down a large part of your life.If Chris did not however, Kill his wife and child, or something else went on then I hope you lot cursing those who are maybe holding a little hope to someone they repsected feel great about being utter cunts about this. And there is still an IF even if you've already decided the facts of the case before they've been released to us.From WO:

Ballard also told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that

• Paid Members

Of course it's more than speculation -

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities

If his wife killed his son, I wouldn't be surprised that Benoit killed her and then killed himself. He was human after all.If he killed his son then he was scum. No ifs or buts. Otherwise, she was scum and I really feel for the males in that household.

Of course it's more than speculation -

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities

Edited by DJ Stevie C

• Paid Members

Is that gap definate? Or is that just internet reports? I didn't think the police had gone into that much detail yet, unless that's the information WWE have, but haven't released yet.

I'll still respect him as a wrestler and i'll continue to watch his matches.

Sadly I won't be able too. Snapped and killed his wife, maybe, possibly. Not in that situation though. His Kid? No way.

not all his family are dead he has another son and doughter that weren't there at the time

Oh goodee, let's crack open the biscuits.Seriously though, I heard abot this this morning, a bit crazy but as was with all wrestling deaths I remain slightly indifferent as i don't know these people to feel loss. Obviously feel sympathy for the wife and the kid, especially if they are the innocents in all of this.

What gets me, is that he phoned WWE to say he had a family emergency, so he wouldnt be at the house show saturday.So did he phone just as he had killed Nancy?And if there is such a gap, would his son have seen all this?These are not the actions of a sane man, that is for sure. Like i said before, something has gone off with him that we will never understand, something in his head, deataisl we will just never know.