Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

I don't care what the evidence points to but if any of you honestly think Benoit killed his wife and son and then himself you're morons. Someone's name is being heavily tarnished here with Sheriff's Department ineptitude.

Yeah, I'm with this guy. Forget things like evidence, police reports and findings, it's impossible for bearers of ***** matches to do something like this. The fans know more about this case than the idiots at the scene, with their forensics and details. Did these fools ever see his Super Jnr win? I don't think so. Ruddy media :angry:
No, you're missing the point. I didn't shed a tear for Chris last night. He wasn't my favourite wrestler ever, infact he was involved in a number of average-boring matches but the point is this case is far from closed and you've already all condemned him.I just don't think there's anything to suggest that somebody like Chris who loved his kids so much would have killed his own son. We've all seen how they were together and heard many stories from the tributes last night. It's just very unlikely when you actually think about it. Far more likely that Nancy strangled Daniel and then Chris killed her in rage maybe.Someone brought up Bob Woolmer and i would have thought the clusterfuck of arrest/release/drop charges/arrest/release of Barrymore would have told you all you need to know about hunches and conjecture.Just because WWE.com has retardedly written it as fact on the website while the actual investigators only 'believe' but actually DON'T KNOW yet doesn't make this case closed.

I think the worst thing about this isn't just the terrible circumstances in which this has occurred but the fact his famiily was involved too. The fact it was Chris Benoit is appalling. Let's face it there are plenty of wrestlers out there who have had major personal problems that have been known by a lot of people, and if they die at a young age then after the initial shock, we can partially understand why it's happened. But with Chris Benoit the only ever likely story is if his neck injury caused him to have to retire. A terrible loss especially at this time when he could have done so much for ECW over the coming months. Watching Raw last night was so upsetting. Being a writer I hate the fact that again I have to write obituaries (because let's not forget 'Woman') about people whose career I've followed for years.

• Paid Members

i know i'm rumour mongering BUT stole this from dvdr board which stole it from TMZ.com, could be completely false, so i dont think anybody should take this as fact, though it will give the people in denial something to cling to...

From TMZ.com464. My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chirs Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He then fasioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.also, http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?aid=74565&bw=

Well over on 1wrestling.com, they're saying that when this story unfolds and we find out what happened it will be very bizarre....now i'm not sure what that means exactly, but i've seen this before.Firstly, you have a child who is dead. Why is the child dead? Sometimes what happens is, say for example, Chris had been abusing his son or Nancy had, one of them find out or the child tells their mom/dad (think eastenders currently) then in order to cover up, they have to kill their partner....

I don't care what the evidence points to but if any of you honestly think Benoit killed his wife and son and then himself you're morons. Someone's name is being heavily tarnished here with Sheriff's Department ineptitude.

Yeah, I'm with this guy. Forget things like evidence, police reports and findings, it's impossible for bearers of ***** matches to do something like this. The fans know more about this case than the idiots at the scene, with their forensics and details. Did these fools ever see his Super Jnr win? I don't think so. Ruddy media :angry:
No, you're missing the point. I didn't shed a tear for Chris last night. He wasn't my favourite wrestler ever, infact he was involved in a number of average-boring matches but the point is this case is far from closed and you've already all condemned him.I just don't think there's anything to suggest that somebody like Chris who loved his kids so much would have killed his own son. We've all seen how they were together and heard many stories from the tributes last night. It's just very unlikely when you actually think about it. Far more likely that Nancy strangled Daniel and then Chris killed her in rage maybe.Someone brought up Bob Woolmer and i would have thought the clusterfuck of arrest/release/drop charges/arrest/release of Barrymore would have told you all you need to know about hunches and conjecture.Just because WWE.com has retardedly written it as fact on the website while the actual investigators only 'believe' but actually DON'T KNOW yet doesn't make this case closed.
Are you fucking serious? I mean, really, are you fucking serious?How on earth is that 'far more likely' when she was, by all accounts, killed BEFORE him? And, as your reasoning for why Chris Benoit didn't do this was because he 'loved his son' are you suggested that Nancy Benoit didn't? Edited by BionicRedneck

I just don't think there's anything to suggest that somebody like Chris who loved his kids so much would have killed his own son. We've all seen how they were together and heard many stories from the tributes last night. It's just very unlikely when you actually think about it. Far more likely that Nancy strangled Daniel and then Chris killed her in rage maybe.

What about if Nancy's friends went on tv and told stories about how much SHE loved Daniel?Would that make her innocent in your opinion?I don't see how you can dismiss the idea of one parent killing their child, but not the other parent when you - or any of us - have the faintest idea what life was like in the Benoit house.

From what i've just heard, sexual foul play wouldn't be too far out of the question here.

I find that hard to believe, where would a 7 year old come into this? Unless, of course he was a real nut then it does not bare thinking about. As a depression sufferer myself and alluding to a post made by a fellow sufferer, under a certain circumstance OR not, it is very easy to lose your marbles. Once a wave of anger, sadness, hurt, worry etc hits you it is very difficult to think clearly.Unfortunately, my opinion is that he found something out he didn't like, go nuts and regret what happened. Although the time difference may state otherwise. Overall, very strange.Definately intersting to find out what the texts were about though.