Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Guest delirious2007

if it turns out that there was an other reasoning behind all of this i hope all you people already judging him apologise on this forum and feel bad about urselfs.

Edited by delirious2007

• Paid Members

Of course it's more than speculation -

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities' findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

Put the 2 together folks.
Which would be simple.Add the line about the case being Bizzarre and you have something else.
I think it's pretty bizarre anyway, sure there'll be more details etc, but I highly doubt the above is wrong.

Can people just wait until everything is cleared before people give Judgement

See my post a few back.. Thats what I'm saying. BUt some people are on a one-track mind sorta outing just now, wanting to condem before we have closure.

Which would be simple.Add the line about the case being Bizzarre and you have something else.

I think it's pretty bizarre anyway, sure there'll be more details etc, but I highly doubt the above is wrong.
No I agree. However I'm also waiting for the official reports before I completely damn a man I followed for so long.Another day doesn't make a huge difference, I just want to know what happened.

I dont believe chris did it.He was always spoken of highley by his peers and people around him,he always seemed a giving and genuine man with a passion for wrestling,his fans and most of all for his family,its incredible that many have turned on him already when nothing has been prooved to be true.I dont think he did it at all,but something happened.There was something very wrong when he was called back home for the family emergancy,so obvioulsy there was a problem before he was even back at home.Its horrifying to think about what happened.

I'd just like to point out that whatever ends up coming out about this it isn't going to change a few facts. Firstly,it won't change the fact that all 3 of these people are tragically dead. In addition it won't change the fact that Benoit was an amazing wrestler who had an incredible career. Finally,however it happened noone is burning in a place that doesn't exist at the whim of a deity that doesn't exist. It really doesn't suprise me however that the most heartless crap being posted here is coming from people who seem to believe that bullshit. I'm going to buy some nicotine gum now and head back to work now,having smoked my first fags in months last night and today.And I'm going to remember Chris Benoit as what he was,one of the finest workers of a generation.

I dont believe chris did it.He was always spoken of highley by his peers and people around him,he always seemed a giving and genuine man with a passion for wrestling,his fans and most of all for his family,its incredible that many have turned on him already when nothing has been prooved to be true.I dont think he did it at all,but something happened.There was something very wrong when he was called back home for the family emergancy,so obvioulsy there was a problem before he was even back at home.Its horrifying to think about what happened.

Not all murderers are dribbling maniacs

WWE have reported a murder as fact.They BELIEVE Chris Benoit did it.What that means, is there HAS been a double murder-suicide BUT it is only believed Chris did it, it could have still been Nancy for all we know.The press conferance official confirmed a murder had took place. However it isnt known if it was Chris who did it.

• Paid Members

I still find the situation more sad than sick. Benoit wasn't some evil psychopath who sat rubbing his hands and cackling maniacally whilst he planned other people's demise. Something happened, whether it was scenario or chemical, that pushed him into this. Whether it was the death of Biff Wellington adding to depression still effecting him from Guerrero's death, we'll never know, but I don't see this in the same way that I see the Huntley case.Also, a psychopath is someone that can kill without feeling any remorse or considering the consequences of their actions. Something Benoit was clearly not.

• Paid Members

Bottom line is that all I have learn't from your post is that WWE have technically broken the law

Then so have the Police, whom said exactly the same thing.
No they haven't, stop making things up. WWE have posted it as fact, the police have reported it as "a belief", otherwise they'd have closed the fucking investigation by now.

We will probably never know the real reason why, if all of this occured as is rumoured, it happened.While not in any way excusing his alleged actions, Benoit was obviously a very troubled and tormented man and being someone who has battled depression for the better part of 10 years myself, I can tell you that it is one of the most de-abilitating and mis-understood illnesses anyone can have.I'm not going to even try and understand or rationalise why Chris reportedly did what he did, yet I'm not going to demonise or condemn him either.It is a tragedy, plain and simple.

I've been reading people's responses to the situation accross 3 different forums since last night, and I can't believe how quickly everyone has jumped to condemn him. Its been a day, nothing has been confirmed and yet it seems Chris is public enemy No. 1 right now. Indeed, its entirely possible he did kill them. But its also possible he didn't.