Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Apologies if posted before...Per DVDVR, per WadeKeller's Audio Update-He said it is being reported he suffocated his wife and son, perhaps a day apart. And then hung himself. Late Sunday night, he sent a strange text message to a person within the WWE. The police broke into the house at 2:30 pm today and found them in separate rooms.-Vince called all the wrestlers backstage this afternoon for an emergency meeting. Wrestler were already bawling and crying. A longtime WWE wrestler said it was the most emotional state he's ever seen the wrestlers.-There was a really uneasy feeling Sunday. Everybody felt something was wrong.-One wrestler said "It was bound to happen". There was a strong suspicion backstage that Benoit did this right away. There was also a suspicion that Nancy had done it. They had a volatile relationship and everyone knew it.-Hardly anybody backstage really knew Benoit. He had a very small inner circle that one time included Eddy Guerrero and recently included Chavo Guerrero. But even they had a certain psychological distance from Benoit. Everyone could tell that something wasn't right lately with Benoit.-He said that he was a very nice and pleasant person to be around, but a person close to Benoit said that Chris had "snap potential".-A lot of steroids were found in the Benoit household, and Benoit has had bouts with "roid rages". WWE may suffer publicly because of their unenforced "Wellness Policy".EDIT: MeltzChavo got the texts.Tapings will go forward tomorrow with no tributes to Benoit nor continuation of the McMahon angle

i know i'm rumour mongering BUT stole this from dvdr board which stole it from TMZ.com, could be completely false, so i dont think anybody should take this as fact, though it will give the people in denial something to cling to...

From TMZ.com464. My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chirs Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He then fasioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.also, http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?aid=74565&bw=

Doesn't add up. Why would nancy want to kill Daniel?

• Paid Members

It's just the morons who keep posting their rumours from wrestling websites which are all complete bullshit that are annoying.

Far more likely that Nancy strangled Daniel and then Chris killed her in rage maybe.

I think the thread should be closed until the autopsy is done and the case is totally closed with a fulproof explanation.

Why? No-one closed the Barrymore thread or any other similar threads. People will speculate and wonder and try and piece things together, its human nature. If you don't like it, you know what to do.
It's because Barrymore is a dirty fag.
Gays, and women who never had 5* matches, are obviously fair game.
Well I didn't read the Woolmer or Barrymore threads because i have absolutely no interest in them. I didn't even know who Bob Woolmer was. I guess HAD i been interested i conceivably could have made the same request.And again, i don't care what matches Benoit had or what he did in his career. I'm not a Benoit mark. I just want you to rewatch the tributes for him, the tributes he's made in the past and what you know of him from the last 15 years of his career (as a person) and then tell me he killed his son. It just doesn't fit to me.Anyway, like i said, if he did it he did. Case closed, life continues. Edited by Philjax

i know i'm rumour mongering BUT stole this from dvdr board which stole it from TMZ.com, could be completely false, so i dont think anybody should take this as fact, though it will give the people in denial something to cling to...

From TMZ.com464. My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chirs Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room appearantly suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a seperate relationship), and his fans. He then fasioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the ballaster in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.also, http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?aid=74565&bw=

Doesn't add up. Why would nancy want to kill Daniel?
I don't know. Why would Chris want to kill Daniel?For the record, I'm not pointing the blame at either.

• Paid Members

We know that's wrong now, as his body was found in the weights room, not the foyer. Plus the police believe he did it.

Is the "weight's room" bit confirmed, or just a rumour from the PWT?
It was announced officially. Some police guy mentioned it on Sky Sports News earlier.
Ah, right, OK.What did people make of the HHH story on Raw? He said "funny story" and then told a story of benoit making a "young wrestler" do 1000 squats in the locker room for disrespecting Shawn Michaels, and then the following day, when the kid couldn't bend his legs, made him do 500 more. I thought it made Benoit sound more like an ogre than a consummate pro who demanded respect.
Yeah but wrestlers in general are wankers. I never understood how Benoit always kept such a sparkling reputation with everyone anyway. He was part of that wrestlers court thing that people used to accuse the other members, Undertaker and JBL of using purely to bully people and make themselves feel big, yet Benoit never got mentioned in a bad light. It just goes to show how much of an internet d,arling he is the way so m any people are reacting to the murder situation too. If it was Triple H involved, I highly doubt 5% of the same people would be saying "Lets just wait for confirmation first", or "Triple H doesnt have a murderous rage in him", before they accepted that he was to blame. Here, people are just blindly ignoring facts coming from dozens of sources that Benoit murdered his family and then committed suicide. Its all very sad and all, very tragic news that remains tragic whether or not it was natural causes like some people hope, or whether it was murder like some people refuse to believe. Benoit being dead is such sad news for wrestling fans, but the part thats upset me most is the murder of his 7 year old child. I dont know what could possibly go through someones mind that would make them do that, especially when he has two other kids to live for.EDIT: To the people saying "it doesnt add up" when new bits of news come out - what doesnt add up? None of us new Benoit or Nancy so stop saying stuff like "why would Nacy kill her son" in a 'she doesnt seem the sort' tone. We dont know either of them or what they were capable of. For all we know Benoit used to slap her around for years and wasnt the perfect role model human being that we all thought he was. Edited by Legend Killer

It's just the morons who keep posting their rumours from wrestling websites which are all complete bullshit that are annoying.

Far more likely that Nancy strangled Daniel and then Chris killed her in rage maybe.

Well done, give yourself a gold star, but i'm not presenting it as fact or a rumour from a website. That's just my personal opinion.

• Paid Members

And again, i don't care what matches Benoit had or what he did in his career. I'm not a Benoit mark. I just want you to rewatch the tributes for him, the tributes he's made in the past and what you know of him from the last 15 years of his career and then tell me he killed his son. It just doesn't fit to me.

I can't really believe he did it either, but seeing how I know fuck all about him really, I can't judge.

Sorry its gonna be on FOX News in a minute they are talking about the storms they've been having but I know they are gonna talk about it soon cos they said they were gonna talk about it

• Paid Members

I think people that are saying that he definately DIDNT do it are as stupid as people that are saying he definately DID do it. I myself dont know what to think of all this, even though the reports are swaying towards Benoit being the killer.I aint going to sit here saying he's scum until it is 100% confirmed.. which I cant really see happening anytime soon.. and no matter what there will always be questions surrounding this no matter what.When the family emergency thing occured.. where was Benoit?.. was he with the roster at that time? Or did he ring from his house.. because if he was with the roster.. I get the feeling something happened to his son before Benoit got there.