Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

It's all still a little bit too weird on the wwe front page. It's got an Undertaker banner with a gravestone that says R.I.P. on it. Right underneath that is all the Chris Benoit stuff. Wrestling's backwards, upside-down and inside out.

If as is looking more than possible it is confirmed that Benoit did kill his wife and son it'll make watching any of his matches difficult for me

I know its hard but you shouldnt let his personal life detract from everything he accomplished in wrestling.
I know and he was always one of my favourite in ring performers but even so it'll be very hard to watch RAW tonight on tape (presuming of course that crappy weather didn't take out the picture)

Guest delirious2007

Only on the IWC would he likes of the Great Khali and Snitsky get crucified for being shit workers, but they will LITERALLY defend Chris Benoit for murder.Some of you people make me sick. This whole "blahblah there is no proof" thing doesn't have a leg to stand on. Double murder is in the equation here, but all anyone can say is "he was the best, RIP, legend man". This is the man who authorities are claiming killed his wife one day and then his seven year old son THE NEXT DAY - this is not a fit of rage, this is a full day between killings. KILLINGS for fuck sake, and you still have the gall to defend this man.Also, I am disgusted by how some are saying "hopefully Nancy killed Daniel, then Chris killed her, couldn't cope and then killed himself" like this is some kind of soap opera. You would actually rather see another human being kill another? Just so you can all maintain your hard-on for this pscyho and have him die a hero?Chris Benoit is a scumbag who is burning in Hell as we speak. Fuck him.

you fucking tool the facts have not even been confirmed yet, and its called having human compassion . Edited by delirious2007

Guest delirious2007

Human compassion? Did Benoit have that when he killed his wife and son?Stop fucking deluding yourselves.

You dont even have the facts for full yet you idiot. and i dont condone murder but should it really take away from what he acclompished as a wrestler.

Only on the IWC would he likes of the Great Khali and Snitsky get crucified for being shit workers, but they will LITERALLY defend Chris Benoit for murder.Some of you people make me sick. This whole "blahblah there is no proof" thing doesn't have a leg to stand on. Double murder is in the equation here, but all anyone can say is "he was the best, RIP, legend man". This is the man who authorities are claiming killed his wife one day and then his seven year old son THE NEXT DAY - this is not a fit of rage, this is a full day between killings. KILLINGS for fuck sake, and you still have the gall to defend this man.Also, I am disgusted by how some are saying "hopefully Nancy killed Daniel, then Chris killed her, couldn't cope and then killed himself" like this is some kind of soap opera. You would actually rather see another human being kill another? Just so you can all maintain your hard-on for this pscyho and have him die a hero?Chris Benoit is a scumbag who is burning in Hell as we speak. Fuck him.

Are you fucking stupid? Who is saying 'Well, he killed his wife, but it's alright because he was a great worker'? Nobody. People aren't defending him, they are trying to understand why a supposedly sane man suddenly turns and kills his loved ones. That's what normal people do.What a cunt would do is come on here trying to reduce the actions of an obviously troubled individual to 'he's a scumbag' because it A )makes it easier for your brain to comprehend and B ) gives you the opportunity to act like an internet hardman. Edited by BionicRedneck

Some of you people make me sick. This whole "blahblah there is no proof" thing doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Okay, it's the day after and it's tibits of official information. Nothing is clear. So you can't condemn people for being unsure.

Guest delirious2007

Guys, try and chill a bit, and see what comes out in the next day or so. No point everyone slagging each other off.

if it does turn out that the speculation is true i will be at such a crossroad benoit was like my wrestling idol and to think of him killing his family is shocking.

Dazz it's much more than speculation (typically speaking cops let on a fraction of what they know)

To the public at this time, yes. But the WWE have already stated they know more than they are allowed to say at this time so there is SOME knowledge to what has happened.